Chapter 1 The realization

Draco had realized how miserable he had been the past couple of months. He hated his friend group, he hated his father, he hated the dark lord, he hated waking up every morning to see the dark mark on his arm, he hated making fun of the love of his life Harry Potter and he hated having to do everything his father told him to so one morning Draco woke up one morning and decided to turn his life around, and do what he wanted to do which was the exact opposite of what his father wanted him to do. So Draco went to the bathroom, took a shower and once he got out instead of putting 10 layers of gel in his hair  he put none and let his hair be natural. As he did this process he realized how long his hair was. it kinda looked like Harry's hair in 4th year but shorter. Draco walks out his room and goes to the common room where he saw a group of his friends and tells them his plan. He then told them how he wants to apologize to Granger for all the racist comments he said to her, then that's when all of his friends started yelling at him  and saying very mean things to Draco. Draco stood in silence when all of a sudden Pansy defended  Draco and so did Blaise. The rest of his so called friends left. "Thanks guys" Draco  rejoiced as he hugged them. "Now lets go apologize to Granger and Weasel, i mean Weasley Pansy giggled. The trio where headed to the Great Hall for breakfast Pansy,Draco and Blaise went to sit down at the Slytherin table.  "What if they don't forgive me." Draco  stammered. "Oh stop over thinking it" Pansy replied as she grabbed Draco's hand and headed to the Gryffindor table. Sweat went down Draco's head. Finally they reached the Gryffindor table where Hermionie, Ron, and Harry sat. "Malfoy, Parkinsion?" Ron questioned. "What the bloody hell do you want." he sneered. "Draco has something to say to you guys" Pansy spoke, as she pushed Draco. "Um i'm sorry for calling you a mudblood all these years, Granger I'm sorry for all the trouble that I've caused you and your family Weasley, and Potter i'm just sorry for everything." Draco stuttered. He looked at Hermionie and Ron, they had a confused face but he looked at Harry and saw that he was smiling. He walked away because there was a silence. But as he walked away with Pansy he turned right back around grabbed Harry and kissed him. Not caring that everyone in the great hall. Draco expected Potter to pull away but to his surprise he didn't, he kissed back. Draco stopped the kiss, "Potter.. I'm.." Draco stuttered and blushed. He has been dreaming about this moment since 4th year. "Call me Harry" Harry said as he kissed Draco on the cheek and sat down to continue to eat his breakfast as nothing happend. Ron and Hermionie as well as Pansy had the mouth's wide open in an o shape. "Your all gonna catch flies" Draco smirked as he walked away with confidence back to the Slytherin table. "Draco is a fag!" he heard some one yell as Draco sat down. " I reckon you shut the hell up before i hex you" Draco roared to his left speaking to no one directly. Everyone stopped laughing, because everyone was still feared Draco. "That's one thing i'm not getting taken away" Draco murmured to himself "and what is that" Pansy questioned  "God damn" Draco yelled "Don't do that you scared me, and since you asked i was talking about people being scared of me, i don't want to be vulnerable." Pansy laughed "So what was that about" Pansy questioned "since when did you fancy Harry." She continued  "Since 4th year" Draco replied. "Aweeee" Pansy chimed " Oh shut up Pans i know you Fancy Granger"  He whispered Pansy's face turned as red as the Gryffindor robes. "How do you know that?" Pansy hissed. "Come on Pans," Draco smirked "Im you're best friend and plus its so obvious." Pansy hit Draco's shoulder. Draco laughed "Don't worry i wont tell anyone, come on we have  Defence against the dark arts class with the Gryffindors he smirked.