Chapter 2 Defense against the dark arts

Draco's P.O.V
Pansy and I headed to D.A.D.A (Defense against the dark arts ) I sat next to Harry leaving Pansy to sit next to Granger. She knew i did this on purpose witch was half true because i wanted to be with Harry. I gave her a smirk and she stuck her tongue at me. I was so caught up in Pansy's love life that i  forgot about the beautiful raven haired boy sitting next to me. I caught him staring at me, i could tell he was thinking about what happend in the great hall. "Cant get your eyes off me can you?" I joked.  He looked at me and smiled.

                                         Harry's P.O.V

As I sat down in D.A.D.A  not a minute later Draco sat right next to me which caused other students to whisper. I didn't care considering what happend in the great hall. I started dozing off while staring into Draco's beautiful grey eyes. I started thinking about the great hall and the kiss damn i waited for that kiss forever. Then all of sudden  Draco said something but i didn't catch it so i just smiled. I took out a bunch of glittery muggle pens and wrote a note to Draco completely ignoring the lesson. "So what was the great hall situation all about?"  I slid the note towards Draco. I heard him let out a small giggle and he put his hand on my leg. Oh no not now! I prayed Draco did not put his hand any closer, I had a boner, god damn why did my body have to betray me like that. Unfortunately he moved his hand in a upward motion then looked at me and grinned. He moved his hand away,and started to write on the note. Then he slid it my way. It read  Don't lie and say you didn't like it, i mean look at your pants right now ;) As i finished reading the note Draco motioned his hand down my Pants.  I quickly slapped his hand and winked at him he gave me a death stare which lead to me laughing. I slid the note back at him which read "later" Then after a long day it ended  and i had double potions with the Slytherin's.