Manager Troubles

Olivia POV:

*knock knock* I walk over to the front door and open it. "Oh, um, Mr. Sanders...what do you want?" I ask at our landlord, he gives me the creeps.

"The rent money." he said smirking. he was a man about 35, brown hair and kinda tall and muscular, but he had this feeling to him, just that he couldn't be trusted.

"But we paid the rent 2 weeks ago!" I said, trying to shut the door. "Oh no you don't!" he said pushing the door back open. "We will have the money next week." I said trying to push him out.

"You don't have to pay you know." he said smirking once again. I looked confused. "You could just, you know, have 'fun' instead, I would except that for rent." he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Your a creep, get out of here before I call the cops!" I said grabbing the phone. He swatted the phone out of my hands and grabbed me by the waist. and started carrying me to the bedroom.

"Let me go!" I yelled struggling. he played me on the bed and started kissing my neck. "Let me kiss you." I said. "That's more like it." he said smiling. I punched him in the face.

Causing him to get up from the pain. I kicked his shins. "What's goin on?!" Phe asked running in. "Call the police PhePhe!" I said punching him again.

Just then he got up and ran away. I chased after him, I took track in high school. I reached him and jumped on him. shortly after the police cane and took him away. "You okay Ma'am? the officer asked me. I just nodded and refused medical help.

I got back home and went into the bathroom and sat in the tub and put my pocket knife to my arm and slowly slid it across. carving the word Worthless into my arm. Then ugly then stupid.

I put on my sweat shirt on and walked out. "You okay?" Phe asked. "I'm okay." I said laughing not he outside, but crying on the inside.

I get a text from Kian. "Wanna hang out at the park today?" it said. "Sure." I replied. I walked to the park and saw him there. "Hi, what's been goin on in your life?" he asked smiling.

I started crying and he hugged me. "Did he hurt you guys?" Kian asked, sounding full of concern. "Not to bad, I just have some scratches and a bruise on my leg." I said.

"The thing that concerns me is we don't have a place to stay... We decided to leave." I said starting to cry. "Keep your head up princess, your tiara is falling." Kian said. I looked up at him.

He cupped my face in his hand and wiped my tears. I blushed at his hand being so close. "You can move in with me and the guys for awhile." he said looking at me with his dark chocolate brown eyes.

"Really?" I said still kinda crying. He nodded. He held my had in his for awhile, then glanced down at my wrists, they had cut marks. "Olivia..have you been cutting." he looked at me hurt.

"It's been to much stress with him and everything." I said crying. He pulled up my sweatshirt sleeves and looked at them.

He moved his fingers over the words 'Worthless' 'Ugly' and 'Stupid' and then the little cut marks.

He lifted my arm up and lightly kissed my wrists. "Please don't, just..try to have Hope." he said, his eyes almost brimming with tears. "I'll try..." I said.

He embraced be in a warm hug, I couldn't feel the cold Fall air, only him. he smiled at me when he pulled away.

"That smile is so damn cute" I thought, wait, Kian was my best friend, I could like him in that way, could I?

A/N I hope you guys enjoyed ILYSM ~Bukah