★・・・20. Officially Mine・・・★

Johnny's POV: 

I couldn't help my self.. I kissed Annie. It was the perfect opportunity and she kissed back. Then she pulled away. I could tell that she felt awkward. 

A- um.. its late....
JO- yeah I should get going.... I'll see you tomorrow?
A- of course.
JO- goodnight Annie.
A- Goodnight John..

She went into her apartment and I walked out and drove home. 

**the next day**

 Annie's POV:

I woke up to the noise of a text. I picked up my phone and it was 9:38. I checked to see who I had a text from and it was Johnny. (Annie and Johnny'stext)
JO- Hey Anns.. you care if i come over? i wanna talk to you. 
A- of course.
JO- Thank You :) 
A- see ya then :) 

I got out of my bed and I changed my clothes since Johnny was coming over I put a pair of ripped jeans and a pineapple t shirt. Once I was ready and had my hair brushed I heard a knock on my door. I opened up because I knew that it was Johnny . I opened up and saw Johnny Standing infront of me holding a purple flower.. 

A- what's this about?
JO-m.. uh.. A- John Its me, u dont have to be nervous
JO-m. Okay. Well I got you this purple flower because like I said it stands for me and you.. John handed the flower and I was beyond confused. It was really sweet but I kept thinking why?
A- John itsreally sweet but why?
JO-m... because.. I want to know if you will be my girlfriend..?

Of course I wanted to be his girlfriend but I also wanted to mess with him..

A- um I think we are better off friends
JO..oh, okay.. 
I could see on his face that he was hurt when I said that so I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him.
JO- what
A- Johnny, i was kidding! ofcourse i would be your girl! 
JO- wait Really?
A- yes John,u are the only guy other than my dad and brother that have ever treated me right. You remind me of Caleb so much and I love that about you. Every time an asshole guy harassed me you were always there to step in and help. You are my dream guy.

John Kissed me on the forehead after I said that.

JO- words can't explain how much you mean to me.. you always have been the one. 

I grabbed John's hand and looked at him

A- well now it's us against the world. 

Me and John walked of my apartment and we were finally OFFICIALLY together and it felt so amazing. It was so amazing to be able to call him mine. I really was his girl now.

 --------

NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE A SMUT, HOLD YOUR TITTIES YALL