Bad Luck - Chapter 5

:D

-Court,

______________________________

**Sarah/Dale**

I smiled as Zayn was smashing all of his mirror into the dumpster. I almost fell over laughing and he glared at me as he tossed out his last mirror. "You are mean." He said and we walked back inside.I glanced at the clock and it was midnight.

"BED!" I shouted and the boys groaned. I glared and they took off for their rooms. "I'm gonna set up the security system." I said to Caia.

"Hey, Sarah, what will happen at the concert?" Caia asked.

"Caia, I don't know. But whatever happens, the boys come first." I said and she nodded. She went to go make sure the guys were asleep and I put motion detectors around the windows and doors. I put about survalence cameras and synced them to mine and Caia's computers. The concert was in 2 days and I was nervous. The boys came first so if anything bad happened, CAia and I would have to sacrifice ourselves for them. I remembered what Andrew did for us. I sniffled and looked down at the computer. 

**FLASHBACK**

"Sarah! He's on the move! GO GO GO!" Andrew yelled and we ran. Andrew and I had been dating for six months now. Caia moved through the buildings as Ralph (the terrorist) was running across the tops. He stopped and I raised my gun to shoot him. "SARAH! BEHIND YOU!" Andrew yelled. I turned, spotting a red laser dot on my heart. I heard a gun fire and the next thing I knew, Andrew had jumped in front of me. He collapsed in my arms, blood coming from his mouth and out of the wound.

"Andrew, no!" I yelled, tears starting to pour down my face. I turned to see Ralph getting in a helicopter and I sunk to the ground, pulling Andrew onto my lap. "Andrew. Why did you do that!?" I yelled, putting my forehead to his. I could feel his tears against my cheek.

"I love you Sarah." He said and I didn't care about the blood, I pressed my lips against his. I pulled away, blood on my face. His blood.

"I love you too Andrew." I said. I heard sobs coming from behind me. Then another gun shot. Caia had shot the man on the roof. Andrew tensed and then his eyes closed and he fell limp.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

I wiped the tears away furiously. I had that dream almost every night. He earned a purple heart for that. "DJ, are you okay?" Louis asked and I cleared my throat and wiped my eyes again.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." I lied. Next thing I knew, his arms were around me.

"Liar." He said and I smiled weakly.

"Go to bed Louis. You have a busy day tomorrow." I said and he nodded. He placed a kiss on my cheek and I sighed.

I grabbed our computers and moved to TJ's and my room. "Everything is set up." I said and she smiled. "Let's get some sleep. I'll take first watch." I said and she nodded. I plugged in my headphones and placed them on my head.

After about 2 hours of just staring at the screen, I decided to play some of my iTunes. I went and bought One Direction's album and started listening to it. Jeez, their songs are catchy. I started jamming out when I heard an alarm going off on my computer and I pulled up the video. Someone was in the kitchen. I grabbed my gun and walked out to the kitchen. I heard something being moved around and I peered around the corner. It was Niall getting food.

"Niall!" I said and he jumped. "What are you doing up!?" I scolded.

"I was hungry DJ." He said and I sighed, putting the gun behind my back. Good thing he didn't see it. He grabbed his sandwich and I walked him back to his room. "Night DJ!" He said and I nodded.

 Ugh... It was gonna be a long night.

*********

AUTHOR NOTE! This is where Pey types how her watch went..

*********

I woke up around 7 and decided that I should get a start on getting ready. I had to wake the guys in around 20 minutes so I decided to take a shower.

After my shower I slipped on my black short shorts with my gun holster on the side. My black shirt that had the fake security company name on it and a black zip-up hoodie I slipped my gun in the holster and grabbed my head set. It was the one that was just me and Caia. I pulled my hair back into a braid and smiled. I zipped up the hoddie a bit so it covered my gun. I put on my black converse and looked over at a similar dressed Caia.

I went to Zayn's room and started screaming. "ZAYN! HARRY IS DUMPING OUT ALL OF YOUR HAIR PRODUCTS!" He jumped out of bed and ran to his bathroom.

"LIAR!" He yelled at me.

"Good. Get ready. You leave in an hour." I said and went to Harry's room. I ripped Harry's covers off and screamed, covering my eyes.He jumped and scrambled to cover himself. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU NAKED STYLES!" I screeched. I exited the room and went to go eat breakfast. Caia could wake the rest right?