Prologue (Rewritten... Again)

(PLEASE READ THIS author note , this story's plot might change a bit, but for the better i realized that the previous story was a bit short and a bit cringe so i'm going to be changing it also because of the season two I will be killing off Avocato so the plot matches the show a bit more, anyways I hope you enjoy the rewritten version of the story, stay fabulous)

(Name) took a deep breath as if she had just saved the world, she did quite the opposite actually. (Name) looked back at the planet that she had just escaped from and sighed "where am I supposed to go now? I don't even know who I am!." Being confused was a common occurrence for (Name). With no memories of who she was or who she was meant to be all she could remember was their name and the prison cell they were kept in.

(Name) had escaped, maybe she could start a new life. Maybe open a flower shop with all the exotic flowers the universe had to offer. Maybe she could be a racer in the famed 'Toro Regatta' that she had heard so little about.

Slowly (Name) drifted off into slumber. The ship she had used to escape was on autopilot and was going in some random direction, not that (Name) cared where she was going as long as it was away from the place she had been locked up in.

After about an hour the ship stopped suddenly. The sudden jolt had awakened (Name). With groggy eyes she looked around the controls to see what had happened. Flipping a few switches and jostling the controls (Name) had figured out that the ship was in an asteroid belt and that it had been hit by a meteor.

Okay so (Name) was officially freaking out. "How did I get into an asteroid belt? How long have I been unconscious?" To make matters worse the ship's fuel was going down rapidly. "The meteor must have hit the fuel tank" (Name) panicked if they didn't have any fuel the ship would power down and then she would lose oxygen. In a rushed panic (Name) grabbed the intercom on the ship "Mayday Mayday, I am going to crash, I repeat I am going to crash. My name is (Name) (L/n), I am sending out a distress signal. I don't know if anyone can hear me. Please someone help me." (Name) paused to take a breath and a few tears streamed down her face. "Can anyone hear me? A meteor has hit my fuel tank and the fuel is rapidly depleting. If anyone can hear me please hurry!"

After a few more tries (Name) sat down in the cockpit's chair and laid her head back. She had accepted her fate, she was going to die out here. (Name) looked up at all of the buttons and switches and sighed "am I really going to die out here?" she asked no one "I just got out of imprisonment and this is what the world has to offer me? What a load of bologna!" she chuckled to herself.

Silence was the only thing (Name) could hear. She stared at the intercom then all of a sudden static could be heard, static indicating that someone was responding to her message.

"Hello?" a voice rang out from the intercom's speakers.

(Name) picked up the com's microphone "Yes Hello? Can you hear me?"
The voice on the other side spoke up again "Yes I can hear you. You sent out the distress signal, correct? We're sending our ship "The Galaxy One" to your location."

(Name) nodded "thank you, what's your name?"
The voice responded "my name is Avo- KVN would you shut up!- Sorry about that, my name is Avocato. you're (Name), right? You said it in the distress signal."
(Name) hummed yes in response "that's my name don't wear it out."

Avocato chuckled at this "we're almost at your location, we'll see you in 5 minutes"

The intercom clicked off and (Name) sighed in relief. "I really thought I was done for"