In the Beginning...

*Whispered* " Go on, say something. Don't leave them waiting!"
Me: "Okay, okay. *Walks towards readers* Hey, guys! I *falls*
I-I'vE MCFALLEN. 😂😂
Okay, but in all seriousness, Hello! I'm a new writer and I'm so excited to start on this new journey w/ you!
I hope you all enjoy my story. (no haters allowed. Sowwy.)
COMMENT IF YOU GET THE MCFALLEN REFERENCE.
K, cue the story.

***

    Most people probably wouldn't kill to have my life. Well, not my real life anyway. Let me explain. I live in a regular mini-mansion type house, with a husband who has a good job. No kids, but I do have to two domesticated Hyenas. I keep them on the lower level, a whole place for themselves.

    What most people wouldn't kill to have is my real life. My husband's job is being a big time Drug Dealer. He sells overseas, where we live and even all the way to parts of Russia. He gets a good chunk of money from Gang related business, whatever that involves.

    He told me all of this the minute I became his Girlfriend. And you know what? I was with it, coming from the "big and bad" streets of Jersey, then moving to Alabama for highschool.

    Once he told me, he said that I have to be able to fight for myself if need be. I have to be ready.

**

    "I got you, " He said on our wedding night, " And I'll protect you from anyone, anything, and anywhere. But, in case I can't make it in time..." I remember grabbing his hand and saying
" Don't worry, I know how to kick  some ass. I got you, too. "

    I remember how I'd find him at home, watching The Joker plan out his schemes and how he always has a backup plan.

     We'd watch him with Harley Quinn, and how The Joker abused her. He'd whisper in my ear and say, " That ain't how any man should treat his lady. " Of course, being new to this relationship stuff he'd have me blushing like crazy.

    But I love my man, and I know he loves me. He said since he loves me so much, and since his Gang buddies want to meet me...well? Guess who's going to officially be apart of a Gang circle!?

   I learned from my pops, so this ain't my first rodeo. Let's see how this thing goes.

**
End

Thanks for reading Guys! I hope you stay for awhile. See where Gemiyah's road takes her, I sure want to know!
Please Vote!!🤗🤗