LOVE THROUGH INTERNET

Heyooo.. So I am back with another One Shot on Kriyansh <3

this One Shot I am dedicating to @BhoomiBhoomi7 as she was literally behind me whole time to publish it..         *LOL*

This One Shot was written by me and Rupanshi!!

Ok so this one shot on Kriyansh is already there on India Forum but I have modified it a bit but I am assuring that this sucks.. as this was written 4 years ago and we both were nerds then..  :p

I have changed the title of this OS from Our Special Night to Love Through Internet! 

Time for now most important information this OS is little 18+ read it your own risk.. ;)

Happy reading.. xD

********************

Reyansh and Kria, two love birds, living far away from each other. Kria lived in Dehradun and Reyansh in Mumbai. From last six months they both were dying to meet each other. They met each other through internet and started talking with each other on daily basis and eventually fell in love.

It was like God heard their prayers and now their wait was over. Kria was coming to Mumbai for her job as her studies were over now and she got a job in Mumbai. She was to live in a PG for which she chose Reyansh's house.

Reyansh's mother was unaware of their entire online fling. She didn't know about their love affair. Kria was alotted a room which was opposite to Reyansh's room. They both used to stand in the gallery and stare at each other for hours. Many times Rey even escaped into her room during night and they will chat for hours.

It was after a week of Kria's arrival when Reyansh and his family had to go out for a family
function. Reyansh made an excuse that he will not be able to come along as he has important assignment to complete in office. Mr. and Mrs. Singhania went for the family function believing Reyansh's words.

Now Kria and Rey were left alone in the house and Kria didn't know about this. Rey felt
like the happiest person on the earth. Rey reached towards Kria's room. Kria stood up from the bed seeing him standing on the door.

He entered her room and went close to her. He held her by her waist and pinned her
against the wall. Kria started breathing hard. She couldn't speak anything due to his sudden action. She was startled by his sudden actions.

Whereas Rey stood there staring at her lips. He couldn't hold himself more and
smashed his lips on hers. She had no idea about what was coming. She too couldn't resist herself from kissing him back and they kissed, they kissed their first kiss. It was magical. They were enjoying every single bit of it. To Kria it felt like heaven.

Slowly they parted their lips. Rey's eyes were dark. He was deeply drowned in that moment.
Her heart was beating very fast. Reyansh's grip tightened around her. He pushed her more against the wall. He could hear her heartbeat now. He went more near her ears, nibbled her right earlobe.

Kria tried to free herself. But deep down, she herself was waiting for this day.
Rey hovered over her dropping feather like kisses where ever their body made contact.
Her neck was bare and Rey kissed her, sucking her neck flesh. Kria pulled his face up by pulling his hair and kissed his lips savoring each and every part of his mouth. He too kissed her with same passion and intensity.

As she started to take over the control, Rey again pushed her to the wall and slowly parted his lips from hers. Her lips were swollen by now. Kria slightly pushed him and started to move away but Rey immediately gripped her wrist and pulled towards himself and said "where do you think you are going? We are not done yet." He spoke the last line in the huskiest manner. She blushingly looked down. "Kria if you think we shouldn't take this forward then we can stop as I don't want our special moment to be without your consent." Rey spoke with determination dripping voice. Kria looked at him and curled her hands round his neck, showing her consent.

They started taking steps backward and when their legs touched the bed's edge Rey pushed her on bed with him on top of her and Kria's hand curled round his neck. They both were staring into each other's eyes intently which arouse the want to kiss her again inside Rey and without giving a second thought he smashed his lips on hers again. Her already swollen lips due to their last
encounter became sorer.

While they both were busy kissing each other Rey pushed his hands beneath her back and her t-shirt and started massaging her curls. Kria was also no way back her one hand was busy massaging his hair and with other she started to pull his t-shirt upward to remove it.

They broke their smooching due to lack of oxygen but Rey didn't leave his lip's contact with her
skin. He kissed her all over her face and neck near shoulder. He started to pull her t-shirt and on the other hand kria had already pulled out his tee shirt which was now lying somewhere on ground.

They both were completely drowned in making love to each other. Rey was teasing her in every way possible and Kria was totally enjoying every moment of this sweet torture. While Rey was busy exploring her each and every part of her upper body with his lips and tongue, kria spoke in a meek voice, her eyes were closed. "Rey.." she called his name out "hmm..." was the reply which she received, Rey was kissing her cleavage. "I love you... a lot." On hearing these words Rey lifts up his head to see her angelic face and kisses her on her forehead and said "I love you more than you even know" On hearing this Kria blushes and looks sideway trying to hide her crimson self. Rey turn her face to let her gaze meet his. Her eyes were still close until "Kria. Look at me." Kria blushingly opens her eyes to look at the eyes which held immense love for her. They both lovingly stared into each other's eyes when suddenly Rey asks her breaking their eye lock "Kria you will mind if we take this further" Rey spoke giving his naughtiest smile. Kria holds his face in her hands and kiss him on his lips, lifting her head up. "So is it a yes?" He asks her ones they break their kiss and winked at her. Kria didn't reply to him instead holds
his head from back and pushes his face into the crook of her neck and whispers. "I hope you got your answer." Firstly, Rey was astounded by her such bold move but later he smiles on listening to what she said next and gets busy in his work which was to make love to her.

Slowly, slowly as the night preceded their proximity level increased too. Rey was fed up of kissing only upper portion of her body. He wanted to kiss her every part and claim it as his personal territory. He starts undressing her. Her t-shirt was already lying on the floor next to his and now was the time for their bottom wears to meet the surface away from their bodies. Keeping this in mind he starts to unbutton her shorts and his jeans' button and Kria to help him in pulling out his jeans and her shorts. And soon their jeans also meet their fate beside their t-shirts. Now they were left in their initials only which too soon was on the ground.

Kria covered them with a blanket beside. Rey started dropping feather kisses on every part of her body. The situation was like that if he was licking her belly then his one had was massaging her breast and playing with her nipples. Kria was enjoying every bit of this torture which was being bestowed on her but she wanted more.

She pulled Rey up with a jerk and said "I WANT U INSIDE ME, RIGHT NOW." Rey could see the anticipation of becoming one rising in her eyes and submits to her request by slowly entering into her. Kria cries out due to this sweet pain. Rey smashes his lips on hers to reduce her pain and distract her. Their bodies move in a proper sync.

After the whole lovemaking scene slowly detaches him from her and lies beside her and engulfs herin his embrace and they both drift into a deep slumber.     

********************  

I know it sucks. But this was all we could write.
But still vote, like and share..   xD

Until Next time

~Meghna