it takes time

Harry: Daddy

Liam: Papa

Niall: taken in at 13 - eventually 16 - headspace 2 1/2

Louis: taken in at 13 - eventually 16 - headspace 2

Zayn: 14 - in denial headspace 

___________________________________

The world is a crazy place constantly adapting.

One day the world has dinosaurs, the next there's just remnants in which people are still discovering.

During one time period the average height of individuals was 5'6", today it's 5'11".

Everything is always changing. Which is why when the first round of classified individuals became known, people were confused but at the same time they knew life needed to adapt soon enough. And adapt it did from there.

Today, the world is built into more than just a gender or sexuality category; it has a lifestyle category. To be more specific the lifestyles of being a dominant or submissive. At birth, babies while given their born gender are also given their basic tested lifestyle category, dom or sub, however, those categories just give the first basis of what your future will look like.

Dominants are given their formal categorization on their fifteenth birthday where they then are able to finish off their high school education while learning the ropes of how to become the strongest in that realm. The formal categories are broken down into four sectors: general dominant, BDSM dominant, Daddy dominant, or Caregiver dominant. General dominants are definitely the most common classification. As the name goes to suggest it is just a person who holds all the traits that a dominant, powerful, influential person would hold. They know how to lead while listen, and they make sure to do what is right for the whole and not just themselves.

Then there's BDSM dominant. Though people think this one is a bit more common, it is only assigned to one in every 50 dominants. People tend to confuse general dominants and BDSM dominants because oftentimes generals like to spice up their sex life. However, the difference between the two is that BDSM dominants only have one true partner in life. Prior to being assigned their one true partner– perhaps due to age differences– BDSM doms can have other partners but the relationship does not hold the same passion and both parties know this. General doms on the other hand are not assigned one true partner and can happily go on dating their entire lives.

Next is Daddy dominants. These derived from BDSM dominants who wanted that control but were less intense. They enjoy having a nice cuddle with their sugar– their one true partner– while also being able to spice up their sex lives a bit.

The rarest of them all though– and the most craved– is the caregiver dominant. Designed specifically to watch and look after the purest members of society, caregivers are what everyone crave to be because they get to have that forever family. Caregivers can have a one true life partner, however, not everyone is assigned one. So in a sense they are mixed with being like BDSM but also general because they have the power to possess that strong desired love but also the ability to date if it were to be the case. When it comes to being assigned who they care for, though, that is never assigned. There are times when people take tests to see which Littles they would mesh well with, but in reality it tends to be an in the moment thing of finding their baby.

With there being categories for dominants, though, there must be categories for submissives, those being: general submissives, BDSM submissives, Sugar submissive, and Little submissives. Similar to general doms (GDs), general subs (GSs) are kind of just those types of people who are a bit more quiet per say. They'd rather have guidance than be given the floor to take control, however, don't take that as they won't express their opinion. They just don't care to take center stage. They don't have one true partner, though, many believe there is a partner, however, a piece of paper doesn't assign it making their job a bit more difficult.