=Chapter 8=

It was a nice quiet morning. You woke up by the feeling of warmth beside you, you open your eyes slowly but your vision was blurry and the light between the curtain makes your eyes hurt. You sit up and rub your eyes to get a better vision, then looking down beside you made your eyes widen to see a man that you know. You saw that he's not wearing any top, you also look at yourself under the blanket to see if you're not wearing anything...and you're not.

"No...this can't be happening!" Namjoon heard your voice and woke up. He looks at you with sleepy eyes.

"KYAAAaaah!" You started screaming and kick him off the bed.

"AAAaaaah!" Namjoon rolls out of bed, uncovering his naked body from your bed. He saw himself without any clothes and took one pillow from the bed to cover his private part.

"What the hell happened?!" Namjoon exclaimed.

"What do you think?! We're both naked, that means we did it!" you yelled.

"Did what?" Namjoon asked.

"You dummy! We just had s*x!" you yelled again. Namjoon's eyes widen, can't believe he's hearing.

"N-No way..." was the only thing that came out of his mouth.

"Oh my god...I can't believe this just happened" you started talking to yourself. Namjoon put his clothes on and sat down on the corner of your bed.

"[F/n], can you calm down. Maybe everyone knows what happened last night, we actually don't know if we really did it" Namjoon said, trying to calm you down but that didn't work.

"Calm down?! How am I supposed to calm down, we barely know each other that much Namjoon!" you respond. "Anyway, I need to put my clothes on" 

"Do you need some he-" 

"No! And don't look!" you shouted as you throw a pillow at Namjoon. He turns around and you are getting out of your bed when you felt a pain in your hips and fall on the floor. "Ow..." Namjoon heard you.

"Are you o-"

"I said don't look didn't I!" you throw another pillow on his face.

"So-Sorry..." he turns his back on you again. You rub your hips, still feeling the pain. You tried to get up but don't have the strength. 

"I don't think we have to ask the other guys, there's no mistake...we actually did it," you said. "I think you went wild last night..." Namjoon's face turns red after hearing your last sentence. "Anyway, I can't get up. Can you help me here?"

"Are you sure?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, don't worry. I covered myself with my blanket" Namjoon then stands up and went to you, he carried you in a bridal style and sat you down on your bed. He helps you take your clothes. "I'm done, let's go and have breakfast now" Namjoon carried you again in bridal style.

"Hehe, we're just like a married couple" he chuckles, your face flushed.

"Sh-Shut up, let's just go out of this room" Namjoon then walks out of your room, you two were shocked to see your furniture all over the place and some of them were broken.

"Wow, it looks like the two of us went wild last night...way too wild," you said, looking at the broken furniture.

"Okay, I guess let's have breakfast first before cleaning up," Namjoon said, he walks to where the dining table is and sit you down on the dining chair.

"What are you doing?" you asked.

"Making breakfast for the two of us" Namjoon replied.

"No, I'll do it," you said, standing up from the chair but felt the pain again on your hips.

"Do you think you could walk with that condition? Don't worry I'll cook" Namjoon said. He started going around the kitchen, opening each cabinet.

"Are you sure you can cook?" you asked, worried.

"......Yeah, don't worry. Just sit there and relax" Namjoon replies. 

Just now...there's a long pause before he answered me, you thought.

---

-5 minutes later-

The fire alarm goes off and the smoke is going everywhere. "What did you do?!" you exclaimed.

"I don't know! I was just cooking some egg and after that was the bacon, seconds later it started to flame up like crazy!" Namjoon responds, panicking. Because you're panicked as well, you forgot the pain of your hips and started to run to get the fire extinguisher and stop the fire to get bigger.

"Phew..." you sigh in relief and then look at Namjoon as he gave you an awkward smile in return.

"You said you know how to cook and what the hell just happened?" you put a hand on your hips as you stare at him.

"Uh...accident?" he responds with lifting both of his shoulders.

"Accident? Okay, do you think that's an accident when you nearly BURN MY WHOLE APARTMENT DOWN?!" you yelled.

"Okay, maybe not an accident," Namjoon said. You put a hand on your forehead and sigh.

"Let's just eat outside," you said.

"How about your hips? It hurts, right?" Namjoon asked.

"It's okay, it's gone now" you reply and then you walk to your room and get changed.

---

You and Namjoon got out of your apartment, meeting all of the other guys that are in Jackson's apartment. They all had a shocked look on their faces, seeing you and Namjoon went out of your apartment. You noticed that there are two missing people, all of them were only the boys.

*Door opens*

You all look to see Jackson coming out of Hana's apartment and Hana after him, this time all of you eyes widen to the two of them. "Oh, what's everyone doing out here?" Hana asked, rubbing her eyes.

She looks at you and Namjoon, standing next to each other. She had a surprised look on her face and put a hand on her mouth as she pointed at you two. 

"Don't, you dare say a single word" you glare at Hana.