Long time, No see

So this is my first ever fan fiction! It most likely will be shit. Anyways Here we go.

Warning: None really. Just fluff and cute things i guess.

* Its has been 6 months since y/n has seen Jared. She gets off a plane at LAX nervous and a little lost, but determined to make this a surprise visit.  *

Y/N P.O.V
I can't believe it has been 6 months since i last saw him! I’m excited but nervous, What if I somehow look different? What if its not the same between us anymore? Maybe I shouldn't overthink this...but what if he doesn't want to see me? STOP! Breath. Where is Shannon? He said he would meet me right here! Maybe i should text him. 

y/n:
Hey, where are you? i’m at the spot.

shannon:
sorry, had to stop for coffee..then i got stuck in traffic. I’m walking in now though. Don't worry!

Of course he stopped for coffee! Oh, wait there he Is!
y/n: hey that coffee better be worth it! Your 20 minutes late.
Shannon: It is, look! Do you want some? we can stop on the way over to Jared's if you want one.

y/n: No, i’m good i had one while i was waiting, but thank you...can i ask you something?
shannon: Yeah anything. What’s on your mind?
y/n: Does Jared miss me? i know it sounds stupid but its been 6 months and we haven’t talked much. 6 months is a really long time.
shannon: He hasn’t stopped talking about you since you went home. Its actually getting annoying. Don’t worry, he is going to go crazy when he sees you.
y/n: Thanks. That means a lot.

The drive to Jared’s seemed to take forever

The drive to Jared’s seemed to take forever. y/n was starting to relax. Shannon really knows how to calm someone down. They ended up stopping for coffee like Shannon suggested. It was actually really good, even though she didn't drink it much. As they pulled into Jared's driveway y/n started to get butterfly's in her stomach. Shannon noticed that she started to get nervous again.

shannon: Hey. Relax. He is going to be over the moon when he sees you! He is probably telling Jaime or Stevie all about your first date or something. I’m wasn't kidding when i told you how much he talks about you.
y/n: i know, but its also exciting! I just missed him so much.
shannon: Again, don’t worry! Now lets get in there! I want to see him freak out.
They both laughed and got out of the car. Shannon opened the door and yelled for Jared.
shannon: Jared! Where are you? I have something for you!
jared: Hold on! Meet me in the kitchen! i’ll be there in a minute!
Shannon tells y/n to hide behind him as best she can so Jared wont see her. Jared walk into the kitchen, he didn’t even look at Shannon. He just started to make popcorn and go on about how he finished two songs while he was out. Shannon clears his throat to get his attention.
jared: You alright? Do you need a lozenge? I have some in my room if you need them.
shannon: i’m fine..but look at me. I have a surprise for you!
Jared looks at Shannon all sassy like, y/n jumps out from behind Shannon and yells boo at Jared.
jared: y/n! Oh my god! I missed you so much!
He half yelled that at her as he ran to hug her. Almost knocking Shannon over in the process.  
shannon: I’m going to let you two love birds have fun. I’m going to go mess around on my drums for a bit. Don’t have to much fun!
He yelled as he walked down the hall. y/n and Jared were still hugging, and Shannon wasn’t even sure if they heard him. 
jared: God i missed you! I was actually planning on coming to see you in a week! Great minds think a like i guess.
y/n: Really? I just decided this like a few days ago! I called Shannon to ask him he could pick my up when i got here so i could surprise you! I’m honestly shocked that he didn’t tell you. I though he would’ve.
jared: I’m surprised he didn’t tell m either! Anyway, enough about Shannon more about us! You have my full undivided attention. What do you want to do?
y/n: Well, for starters, we can get that popcorn that you forgot and maybe watch a movie on Netflix?
jared:  I like that idea.
They watched Netflix until they both fell asleep on the couch in each others arms. Shannon walked into the TV room and saw them both asleep. He turned off the TV and cleaned up the popcorn before he left to go home. Y/n remained on the couch even after Jared got up to make breakfast.