A Night To Remember

*y/f/n is your full name* *the italic text is their thoughts* the song in the thing is called One Last Nigth by Vaults. its a good song i would listen to it while reading this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jared paced around his kitchen stressed and nervous. "Hey, Shannon! Come here for a minute. Do you have everything ready? I need this to be perfect! I need it to go according to plan or else nothing will work!" "Just calm down alright? I got it. Everything is perfect and ready. She will love it!" Shannon stated trying to calm Jared. You see the plan was going to take place tonight when y/n comes home from work. Jared would get her to go hiking with him. She would most likely say yes given the fact that it's their favourite past time. Jared makes Shannon leave so when she gets here she would be suspicious of why he was going with them.

JARED'S P.O.V

I need to relax. Everything will be fine. It will all go according to plan. Just breath. Maybe i should go play guitar or sing or something to take my mind off of it.

------------------------ 1 hour later-----------------------------------

It's 4 o'clock she should be here soon. I'm going take a shower now so she can have time to before we get going. "babe! i'm home." never mind guess i'm not having a shower.

Y/N'S P.O.V

"hey babe, so do you want to go hiking with me after your shower? i found a new trail and i thought it would be fun to go and check it out." Oh, he wants to go out tonight. Oh, um, i was hoping we could stay in tonight. Can we go tomorrow? "What! No, we have to go tonight! I mean i've been stressed and i wanted to enjoy nature. i haven't been out much either." Okay...i guess we can. As long as we aren't out to late though i want to go to bed early tonight. I have to get up early, my boss wants me to take the first shift. I'll go and take a shower then we can go, alright? "okay, thanks." Why is he acting so weird? Maybe he rally is going stir crazy.

------------------after y/n's shower-------------------------------

Where the fuck are my shoes? How did i lose them? I swear they were right there. Whatever, maybe they are downstairs. J! Are my shoes down there? i cant find them!"yeah, there at the door. You almost ready?" Yeah i just want to put my hair up. Alright now i'm done. better get down there before he get more antsy. Babe, are we bringing snacks? i'm hungry i haven't eaten since this morning. "we can if you want. What do you want?" I don't know, bring some, like, fruit and stuff i guess? "OK" You're not very talkative today. Are you alright? I've never seen him like this. "yeah, i'm fine. i just really want to go hiking." Alright, kiss me though, i missed you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they drove to the trail y/n noticed how the closer they got the more anxious Jared got. "Are you sure you're alright? I've never seen you this anxious. I'm worried." She was starting to wonder if something happened that upset him. "i swear i'm fine. Trust me! I'm just....excited." sure you are, she thought. When they parked, she noticed Jared sigh, but decided to not say anything. He got out and rushed over to her side to open her door for her. "thank you baby, your very polite." she laughed. He grabbed her hand and strolled to the trail.

Y/N'S P.O.V

We've been walking for like an hour! Can we sit or take a nap. I'm tired, babe please!? "we're almost there. Trust me! If your feet hurt i'll carry you the rest of the way but we have to get as quick as possible." What do you mean we are almost there? Where are we going? "not far from here just a few more minutes. I promise it will be worth it." Then your carrying me. "okay, come here" he said as he laughed. Why is his laugh so cute? when i laugh i sound like donkey. At least i don't have to walk the rest of the way.

As jared carried her for the rest of the way y/n started to here some faint music. "do you here that?" she asked him. "why are you smiling? what did you do?" she asked excitedly. "Wait here" he said as he put her down and rushed around a large tree. She waited awkwardly for him to call her of come get her thinking about why that tree was so big. He appeared around the rock telling he to follow him, he looked like he was going to throw up and jump around all at the same time. "oh wow! Jared this is beautiful! When did you do this?"

 "oh wow! Jared this is beautiful! When did you do this?"

"well, technically Shannon helped. He strung up most of the lights. Follow me." y/n followed Jared still in slight shock as he lead them to a gorgeous river.

"This truly is beautiful

"This truly is beautiful. but, why did you put all the lights up?" She asked. "honestly the lights were Shannon's ideas. He didn't want us to get lost." That makes sense she thought. She was admiring the river when Jared called her name. She turned around to find him on knee with a sparkle in his eye as he said "You have made me the happiest man alive! i know it sounds cheesy but its true. I love with all my heart, and i want to spend the rest of my life with you. y/f/n will you do me the incredible honour of marrying me?" She stood there in shock starting to cry, she ran towards him hugging him almost knocking him over. "YES! A million times yes!" They stood up kissing and laughing. Jared steady's himself so he could put the ring on her finger.

"do you want to go home now or do you want to stay for a while?" he asked

"do you want to go home now or do you want to stay for a while?" he asked. "lets stay for a bit its gorgeous here." They stayed for a few hours talking and dancing to the music playing. They went home after to eat because as soon as they got in the car y/n remembered she didn't eat much today. They went home and made dinner and had a great dinner. After dessert they went upstairs to, well you know. y/n went to the bathroom to freshen up as Jared laid on the bed waiting. When y/n left the bathroom she saw Jared asleep, She laughed and crawled next to him and thought "i guess this was to much excitement for him today." and kissed his head and turned off the light and when to sleep.