chapter 2

I woke up today feeling sick. So I decided to get some water but before I made it to the kitchen I took a quick U turn to the bathroom. All you could hear at that moment was me puking really wishing I had a glass of water. But sadly enough everyone was still sleeping. Chans room was closest to the bathroom so I should probably knock on his door and ask for help. But then I remembered how we act around each other and how akward it would be. But I still go to grab the handle while crawling on the floor my hand glidded against the door knob before I felt the erge to puke again and crawl back to the bathroom. I then heard foot steps close by and then a faint knock on the door I manage to pull a small "come in..." Out of my body but feeling sick again right after. This usually happens when I get really nervous I get really sick. The door knob turns and the door opens to reveal Chan on the other side. "Are you ok Felix you look terrible? and from what I heard feel it too"Chan said to Felix "HaHaHa Chan your soooo fun-"
Felixs sentence was cut off by the sudden erge to puke again but before he could let it all out he pushed Chan back behind the door locked it and...well you know let it all out." Felix come on let me help you your sick can I at least get you a glass of water?" Chan asked with concern. Felix suddenly opens the door a says a fast "please" Chan laughs and leaves to retrieve Felix's a glass of water. Chan hands it to him and Felix's chugs it down faster then he have ever seen before. Chan moves towards Felix's " do you feel good enough to go back to bed?" Felix nods and attempts to stand up but then gets swepped off his feet by Chan and carried to not his room but Chan's!." Hey Chan why are we in your room?"asked Felix "because my roommate isn't here right now and yours is and I didn't want to disturb him."replied Chan. Felix felt bad for making chan do this for him so when he puts him under the covers he brings Chan with him hopefully letting them cuddle like they used too.
"Your lucky your sick I don't just give out cuddles to anyone"Felix rolled his eyes at Chan and snuggled deeper in his chest.

Authors note:

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed my sencond ever fanfic I really love stray kids and all the members and I know I'm not focusing on them as much mainly because I wanted to make this just chanlix but if you want me to add in some side love story's with the other members I will anyways once again thanks for reading! #blessed

-carl