Zach (Smut)

This is for Kaylee hope you like it

*Kaylee's pov*
Zach and I have been dating for 6 months and now I'm sure that he's the one for me we've never had sex bc I wanted to know if he was the one for me and he totally understands it.
It has gotten really heated a couple of times but we've always stopped, but today I want Zach to know that he's the one for me and I'm ready
*next day*
Me and Zach had the house to ourselves the hole day which is perfect, rn we are on the couch watching Netflix, "Zach?" I said "yes babe" "I've thought about this for a while and I think I'm ready" Zach's eyes lit up "Ive been waiting for this moment for a long time" he said, he pulled me up onto his lap and stared kissing me, he moved down to my neck searching for my sweet spot I moaned when he found it, he made are to leave marks so everyone could see I'm taken I took of his shirt and moved my hand down his stomach, I stared kissing his neck while he removed my shirt and bra, he started sucking on my breasts, I moaned, he laid me down and removed my pants and panties, he put a finger in me and stared sucking, at this point I was a moaning mess, "I'm gonna come" "come for me bby" and that was it I came all over his face and hand once he cleaned me up he took of him pants and boxers, found a condom and lined himself up with me, "are you sure about this" "i have never been more sure about anything" I said "okay" he said and pushed himself into me, it hurt like hell, Zach could see it hurt by the way my eyes shut close he almost pulled out but I stopped him, a minute later the pain was gonna and i told him to start to thrust, he did and it was the most pleasuring thing ever I was all the pain worth, I moaned and so did he a couple of minutes later I could feel my orgasm coming "I'm close" I said and clenched around him "do that again" he said I did it and that made him cum, but he continued bc he wanted me to cum, I cummed and he pulled out and collapsed next to me "how was that love" he said "that was amazing, I'm so glad I met you Zachary Dean Herron" "I love you kaylee" "I love you Zachary" I said and he kissed me and we cuddled the rest of the day!

Hope you like it!