I

"It's time for extraction. It's hard to believe some know what the shot is." That's close to my room
Fuck.
I grad a bag and grab about a week's worth of food and my white shirts and jeans.
I jump out of the window and start running, turns out I'm on a wanted list. I realize after getting hit in the mouth with the butt of a gun. I look and see his pocket knife and slash his leg stealing his pistol. I run as far as I can out of the gates to an old town.
You see before the fallout everything was fine. Now we are stuck in desert land with a bit of forest areas. Theres a high power aenon I believe. I turn and look at the sign. Oh shit aeon I knew aenon sounded wrong.
I hear someone coming up behind me. In one swift movement they are on the ground. I wipe blood from my mouth from earlier and look at them.
"I'm not going back to aeon city so you can fucking expi- wait you aren't a guard from aeon. Who are you?" I ask quietly.
"I'm with a group of people and from what it looks like we can trust you. So I'm Brent Taddie and I'm part of the resistance. And you are?" He says
"I'm Dahlia Black and I used to quietly live in aeon acting like that stupid serum worked on me. Now I'm a runaway." I say.
He motions for me to follow him.
We start walking to a truck.
"I see you wear all black. And I'm wearing all white. Won't your people ask questions?" I say.
"No, because we are all runaways." He says.
Oh shit.
We start to pull up and I ask him
"How long have all of you been in the resistance?"
"Well we all ran away at young ages. Me and the other leaders were here from the ages of six, seven, eight, ten, and eleven. Me being the oldest." He said.
"Well how old are you?" I ask.
"Twenty-one." He said.
"Wow so ten years being a runaway." I whisper to myself.
We pull up to a forest area and drive in.
"Huh?" I mumble.
"We are here to stay hidden." He replies.
We head in and a fairly young looking boy asks who I am and asks for me to do a report of myself.
So I go in the leaders meeting room.
"I'm Dahlia Jaymes Black and I am twenty-one years old. I ran away from aeon due to the serum not working on me, so they were going to experiment on me. I got hit with a pistol in the mouth so I used my reflexes and took the guards knife and gun." I sit them in the table. "On my files in aeon it says I'm 5'9 and 143 pounds. I'm swift and good at fighting and moving around unseen, which a learned when I escaped going through the lab. The leader of aeon was in there but he never seen me." I say.
They look at me weird.
They start to introduce themselves.
They are Andy, Brandon, David, Hayden and Benn. All the leaders here have skull bandanas.
"Right well go work on fighting with David, Agility with Brandon, firearms with Andy, Medical with Benn, then come to me with strategy." Brent says while tossing me black clothes and shoes. I go change then find where David is.
I come in and hear creeping behind me. I get on the ground and charge at his legs taking him down then pinning him.
"Time for a lesson huh?"I say.
I get off and we start to spar.
He goes to hit me and I grab his arm and twist it behind him and I take him down.
"Right then, I guess you were right about being able to fight." David says. "Go ahead and go to Agility." He tells me.
I head off to Brandon's room. It's a big parkour looking place.
I get on and run the track a while till Brandon gets in.
"So it appears you can do my track. Now you should go through that place over there with out me seeing you." He says pointing to an area with two 'buildings' and a checkpoint. Between the buildings and the checkpoint is a huge gap. I get to the end of the second building and see Brandon scouting. I grab some random abject behind me and throw it at the door. When Brandon looks at the door I run to the checkpoint.
He congratulates me and I head off to Andy's for guns.
"So can you shoot?"he asks.
"I have no idea." I say.
He gives me my gun and target and I was decent. Not good. But decent. I bend down to the strap on my boots and take out the throwing knives I stole from the guard. I throw them and hit Everytime.
"I suppose I'm better with throwing knives." I say leaving to Benn's.
While in there I have to stitch up a dummy. I guess I was okay at that.
Now time for Brent.
For some reason I'm really nervous.
I walk in and he has out a strategy.
"So I figure we can go through the back gates-" he starts.
"I wouldnt. The best way to go is through the front gates. Act like we are delivering and scout the area and then determine what our next plan is." I say.
He looks at me like I'm insane.
"I just know things from the 11 years of living there." I say.
"That's a really good idea actually. I'll tell the guys and me and you will head out tomorrow morning." He replies.
I go to my room and see stuff sitting on my bed. There are two beds in here but I'm not going to worry about that right now. I go to where the stuff is and see a note
'I hope you can lead because you are a part of the leading system now, due to your abilities, we figure that you got them as a side affect from the serum, it's not gonna wear off though, but anyway your initiation for being a new leader is tonight at 8.
See ya in a bit, David'
Nice.
I hear my door open and Brent comes in.
"Oooooooh that's what they meant by control myself when I'm in my room." He says laughing. "They are stupid. Anytime one of us is around a female we always say that."
I smile and look down

It's gonna be a long time waiting for eight seeing as it's only 5.

AN// 1125 words yaay
Also enjoyyy