Late Nigh Cuddles With Y/N-(C/S)

(this is my first time writing, so I'm sorry if its shitty)

Late Nights

It was just past 11:00 on our big brown clock that hung perfectly above the black flat screen TV. Harry and I were just watching some late night television on the couch. We had a brown throw blanket covering our hot bodies. As the show went back to commercial and an ad for the new latest facial wash showed up I let out a little yawn.

"Is my baby tired?" Harry asks while looking down at me. 

"It's so late" I reply getting closer to his neck. 

"How about we head off to bed?" He states getting off the couch making all the warmth disappear. He then scrabbles to find the remote which ended up falling to the floor and shuts off the TV muting the annoying voice of the same ad that kept repeating at every commercial break.

"I'm too lazy to get up" I pout looking up at him. He just smirks and inserts his arms under my legs and my back picking me up effortlessly. He then carries my body up the long stairs and into the third bedroom, our room.

Nicely laying me down onto our already made bed. He gently rests my head on our pillow, and then moves the blanket on top of my body. Walks to the side of the room to shut off the lights and slips into bed with me. 

As I'm about to turn the opposite way to fall asleep, Harry tugs on my body so my heads on his strong biceps and his other arm is laying on top of my waist. My face and his face just inches away. 

"You look so cute" he whispers.

"You can't even see how I look" I laugh my head tilting back.

"I just know you look beautiful" he says while moving his head closer to my cheek and rubs his button nose against my face, I let out a giggle at the feeling. "You think me being cute is funny?" he acts offended and his fingers start creeping up to my sides and begin to tickle my under arms.

 "HARRY NO PLS STOP" I gasp for air, my body flaiing around trying to get away from his touch.

"no, not until you tell me you want to have some of my gravy"

"WHAT NO, HARRY PLS STOP OW MY STOMACH HURTS FROM LAUGHING" I scream

"Say it or you're not escaping" he call says 

"HARRY I'M GOING TO KICK YOU!" I warn but he still doesn't listen and so when he moves closer to me since my body moved around a lot to get away from his fingers, my foot goes up and kicks him right in the groin.

"SH*T" he yelps, and his arms go straight for his crotch.

"Harry, oh no! I'm so sorry!! I don't want to sound unsympathetic but I told you so" I say while moving the blanket so I could look at his underwear and hand covered crotch. 

"uhghdh" he whines. I lean into his head and kiss it multiple times.

"awe baby its okay!" i say while squeezing his head into my chest. After a few minutes of recovery he wraps his hands around me.

"You owe me a big cuddle for this" he pouts, I look at his lips and give him a quick peck. 

"Okay fine" I say while trying to get into his arms.

"Nuh-uh, I want to be the little spoon" He quietly whispers. I awe at him and wrap my arms around him, tracing my hands against his inked body while he played with the ends of my hair.

He then pecks my arms, going down slowly kissing every step until he gets to my fingers. Then kisses every tip. He continues to kiss every single inch of skin showing until my began to droop shut.

"goodnight princess" were the last words I heard until I saw pitch darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if this was really shitty, this is the first time i'm writing like this so I hope as I go along my writing will improve. This was suggested by meowmeowkitty5.