Town of Jade

Au- Tsuna and Mukuro are 'friends' as kids... (Not 6927, but read it as whatever)

Ah, There is nothing I could do that would be fun at all today

Rokudo Mukuro sighed as he watched the other kids in boredom. Being the "Playground Creep", the other kids avoided at all cost, like he was the plague. It didn't affected the eight year old, no, but it did leave him awfully bored. He didn't have any ideas of what to do on this sunny day; he had done everything he could think of and he certainly didn't have the friends to suggest any ideas.

I feel just like I'm rotting away

Deciding to attempt to get rid of his of his low level of fun, he sauntered over to the swing-set, the kids in the area running away, yelling things such as, "Run! The Creep is coming!" and "Get away! The Creep will curse you!". They didn't hurt the young boy, just made him annoyed with their loud buzz of lies. Ignoring the stares of kids and their parents that most likely were judging his parents (not like he cared), he plopped down on to the swing, farthest from the other playground equipment, and started swinging his legs back and forth, pushing back when his feet touched the ground.

After a few minutes, he got bored again, letting himself slow down, his high, wide swings turning low, short ones. Finally, he stops, feet dragging and laying flat on the ground. He just stares up at the sky, the yellow sun radiant against the blue color, blue and red eyes dull with apathy. Suddenly, the jingle of chains ring out. Mukuro flicks his eyes over to his left, seeing a brunette seated beside him.

Smiling, the brunette looks over, "Hi, I'm Sawada Tsunayoshi! You can call me Tsuna; what's your name?"

"Why are you here?" Mukuro averts his eyes back to the sky.

"You seemed lonely so I decided to become friends with you!"

Mukuro snorts humorlessly, "Have you not heard the rumors around here? I'm the "Playground Creep", you should stay away from me."

"But those are just rumors," Tsuna scrunches up his nose, "You don't actually curse people, right? Oh, and you still haven't told me your name!"

Mukuro sighs, "My name is Rokudo Mukuro. Nice to meet you. Now, you should run away in fear or whatever. Just hurry up and do it."

"But... I don't want to. You seem bored and I want you to have fun. Do you wanna play with me?" Tsuna tilts his head, smiling brightly.

If that's the case then how about tomorrow we go on a date?

Mukuro's eyes widen, gears turning to form a few thoughts, 'Hanging out with him could get rid of my boredom. Screw it, why not?'

Mukuro sighs, "Fine."

Spring is coming soon, you know

Mukuro sighs as he's dragged to the train station by the small, happy six years old.

We'll meet at the bus stop then we'll go

He didn't even know where exactly they were going, but if his ennui could be ceased they he was okay with it.

To the Town of Jade, past the city, somewhere far away

So I fell asleep, but when I opened my eyes

I realized We were floating in the sky

Mukuro could not believe how much fun he was having with this small boy. He never knew he could have so much fun with someone else--and just doing small games, like Tag and Hide-and-Go-Seek. He had never played these normal kid games before: he never could. He felt overwhelmingly drunk on it. He had experienced an emotion of happiness that felt so different from the happiness he felt from scaring the other kids with his illusions (Mist flames he'll soon learn), giving them nightmares that made them wet their beds at night. Mukuro just couldn't believe how happy he had felt and he enjoyed experiencing it.