1

Percy's POV

It's unfortunate when your family and best friends reject you.

The woman you would do anything for made out with someone you considered a friend.

Your whole life just went down, crumbling to nothing. Well that happened to me.

To be honest I was a bit heartbroken and depressed at first but the voices, my real family and friends, helped me through it.

The voices didn't come until a week passed since I left camp.

A year had passed and I was happy with my new friends until the old ones came looking for me.

They claimed to have missed me and wished, more like begged, for my return.

They sounded so believable I almost fell for it.

Thankfully, the voices stopped me.

They whispered in my ear their true intentions. I almost cried of laughter as I killed them right on the spot.

Oh how I wish I could record their screams, so loud and bloodcurdling.

I remember the strong scent of their blood causing my heart to beat faster. The blood seemed to trigger an unknown energy in me and I loved it.

I drained them of their blood before throwing their cold pale bodies in the ocean, never to be seen again.

I licked my lips hungrily as I stared at the warm dark red liquid.

I could still taste the tangy taste of the blood.

I love manipulating the demigods that are sent my way. It's causes me so much pleasure seeing their happy hopeful eyes change to fearful desperate eyes as they pleaded for their lives.

Their blood was like an addiction, a way to make life a bit more enjoyable.

I laughed with amusement as the voices reminded me of my horrendous and terrible past life, my laugh becoming louder as they reminded me the memory of betrayal.

* Flashback To A Year Ago *

Percy's POV

Come on boss just one doughnut please

"No blackjack. Yesterday weren't you complaining about your stomach hurting" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Psssh no. That was my...um...my less tolerant for sugar twin Blackjack the third

"Yeah okay" I said, playfully rolling my eyes. Giving in, I gave him a sugar cube.

He whined about it being to small but he took it nevertheless.

That's a complete lie, I had to give him like three more just so I didn't have to sleep with one eye open.

Hugging my mischievous stallion goodbye, I began to walk towards the Athena cabin, trying to visit Annabeth before I started training.

Before I even reached Zeus' cabin, I heard an ear piercing scream.

Worried that it could've been a camper, I ran towards Thalia's tree only to find a scrawny boy around my age battling a hellhound with a small thin stick, a twig really.

My instincts kicked in and before I knew it Riptide impaled the hellhound, the hellhound immediately exploding into monster dust.

Dusting off the monster dust, I worriedly looked at the shocked kid, "Hey are you okay?"