Nice to meet you .....

Kalel pov

I hate school not just because of homework and teachers but because I have 0 friends I guess there afraid of getting caught doing some maybe illegal stuff oh yah my name is kalel I'm 14 ya da yada yada adopted by Mama mahone when I was 2 ehh Austin's ok but he can be annoying , I was dreaming about pranking the principal that would be funny anyways I woke up to my idiotic brother throwing a bucket of water on me. "Austin!" I scream loudly. "Kalel why are you yelling?" mama yells. "Austin dumped water on me!" I exclaim annoyed glaring at Austin who was giggling on the floor. "Austin dont torment your sister!" she yells. "She's not my sister!" Austin exclaims. Ouch. That one hurt. "Austin!" mama exclaims. "I'm sorry!" he says. "Sure you are" I say rolling my eyes. 

Ausitn POV

"You reminded Kalil she wasnt your sister? Thats low Austin" my best friend Alex says. "Dude I know and I feel really bad now" I respond taking out my phone. "Austin" Kalel says passing me in the hallway. "She's mad bro" Alex says. "No kidding" I say sarcastically. "How's Noelle?" I ask. "She's cool. Shes not mad at me thats fosure" Alex jokes. "Way to make me feel bad" I say annoyed. "Look bro itll be okay" Alex reassures me. "Thanks" I say closing my locker. 

Noelle POV

Another day at school. Same ol' stuff. Passing all my classes with A's and B's. Avoiding contact with people. Trying not to get glares from people who are jealous of me. To be honest I dont know why they are jealous. I dont get it. "Noelle hey" my "brother" Alex says. "Brother" because his mom adopted me when I was two. "Hey alex whats up?" I ask leaning against my locker. "I need you to talk to Austins adopted sister" he responds. "Why?" I ask. "Because he upset her and she wont talk to him" Alex says. "Alex-" I begin to argue. "Please" he pleeds. "Fine" I say walking over to Kalel. She didnt have the best rep in the school. "Hey Kalel. Everything alright at home?" I ask as nicely as I can. "Do I know you?" Kalel asks. Ah theres the Kalel everyone knows. Barely knows anyone but everyone knows her. "I'm Noelle. I am Alex's adopted sister" I explain. "Oh you're a Constancio?" she responds. "Yeah the same way you are a Mahone" I respond. "Thats actually really cool. We should hang out some time" and with that she walks away.

Kalel POV

Noelle seems pretty cool. I'm looking forward to getting to know her. I mean we both were adopted and our 'brothers' are best friends. Looking forward to getting to know you Noelle. "Ms. Kalel why are you late?" my teacher asks. "Because I am" I retaliate. "Have a seat" he says. "Sadly" I mutter sitting down in the front of the classroom. Yes I have to be front and center in every one of my classes.