Wait A Minute

Kalel's POV

"Wake up Kalel!" Austin yells jumping on me. "What?" I groan smacking him with a pillow. "I'm leaving in ten minutes with or without you" he says leaving my room. Groaning I pick out my superman outfit for today. It's finally Friday and I couldnt be happier. But this whole time I have been wondering if the similarities between Noelle and I are just a coincidence. I sigh and pull on my outfit.  I brush out my hair and put my snapback on top. "Lets go Kalel we have to pick up Noelle and AC!" Austin yells when I sling my backpack over my shoulder. "I'm ready" I exclaim walking out the front door with him. 

"Hey Kalel" Noelle says when she gets in the car. "Hey" I respond trying to play nice. I'm still really confused about everything and I think she is too. "Damn you girls are actually quiet" Alex jokes from the front seat. "Shut up Alex" Noelle and I say at the same time. I smile and high five her. "Austin where are our sisters?" Alex mutters under is breath. "I will end you" Noelle says making Alex's jaw drop. "See ya later boys" we say getting out of the car.

Austin's POV

"AC do you realize how they have the same style of clothing?" I ask Alex in the hallway. It's true. Today they both wore super hero outfits. "Thats freaky man" Alex responds looking at them . "And Noelle's tattoos? Kalel has the same ones!" I exclaim quietly. "Dude maybe they're realated" Alex mumbles. "Okay when you get home ask your mom if Noelle had a twin and I'll ask my mom" I whisper under my breath. "Alright see you after school man" Alex agrees walking towards his class.

Noelle's POV

"Hey babe" Austin greets giving me a kiss on the forehead. "Hey I gotta get to class" I say squeezing his hand before I ran to class. "Alright class for the next few months we are going to do partner activities and I will asign the partners!" my teacher announces as I sit down. She starts rambling off names and I'm not really paying attention. I'm thinking about Kalel and our similarities. "And lastly Kalel and Noelle" my teacher announces. This should be fun. Kalel comes and sits next to me.

"Maybe you could come over to my house" Kalel suggests after school. "Okay" I resppond following her to Austin's car. Austin and Alex arrive shortly after and Austin takes us home. "Bye babe" I say kissing his lips before following Kalel up the driveway. They were headed to football practice.

"So can we talk about the other day where all these freaking similarities came up?" I ask while we are doing out homework. "Look I dont even know! I'm so confused. Maaybe its just a coincidence" Kalel says. "Wait I know how to break this. Do you have a birthmark?" I ask. "Yeah. Above my ankle why?" Kalel responds. I show her my birthmark the same place she has hers. "Oh shit" she mumbles. "I think they have some explaining to do" I say. "Agreed" Kalel says freaked out.