Chapter 4

Harry's Pov

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" I heard Liam yell.

Wow Mikaylas still asleep. She sure is a heavy sleepe- WAIT THIS MUST LOOK BAD. Before I could say something Liam tore me out of the bed seeing that Mikaylas asleep and dragged me into the hallway.

"HARRY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! THATS MY DAUGHTER AND SHE IS 12 YEARS OLD! WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING THINKING?!" Liam screamed. Shit he looks like he's ready to punch me.

"its not what it looks lik-" I started.

"I DON'T CARE! STAY AWAY FROM MIKAYLA!!" He screamed and then stormed away.

Harsh much. I'm going back in to my room

Mikaylas Pov

Theres so much screaming. I'm so scared. My  ex daddy used to scream that loud at my ex momand then they got drunk and abused me.

"I DON'T CARE! STAY AWAY FROM MIKAYLA!!"  I heard someone scream.

Nialls Pov

Wow alright they have to quiet down. Hm I'm going to go get food. Wait is that Mikayla in the doorframe...Is she crying?! If one of the boys yelled at her or made her cry I'll kill them.

"Mikayla, love? Whats wrong?" I asked while I cradeled her into my chest.

*Whimper*  "they're yelling because of me..like mommy and daddy used to before they hurt me. I don't want to be hurt anymore Ni" She said.

My heart dropped. She thinks one of the boys are going to hurt her. I need to have a long talk with Liam and Harry.

"Mikayla" I started while picking her up. I tugged at her sweater by accident...and are those scars?!?!

"Mikayla WHAT ARE THOSE?!" I whisper screamed.

Mikaylas Pov

No He saw them

Quick Mikayla make up an excuse. I'll try to run into my room and lock the door. Good plan.

Then Niall picked me up. and sat me on my bed.

"Mikayla I asked what are those?" Niall gritted through his teeth.

"Niall I'm so sorry" I said before running out of the room into the street. And look at that I'm back to running.