Chapter Twenty-Four: What really happened😳😂😅😵😱

"It all started when you-"

"Don't even vro. I know what you gon' say... and stay away from that one."

"Yeah ahaha you wrong for that."

"HAHA HOW Y'ALL KNOW WHAT I WAS GON SAY?"

"Bruh-"

"KAY so tell me what really happened."

"Fine... so after you drank dat lean. You started flirting wit e'rrybody. First it was Diablo, then Pouya, but since your friends wit his girl she freaked out on you and you two started going at it-"

"Coco? We fought? So she hates me now?"

"Probably. But once we shut dat shit down Pouya and Coco left, then you got at Trippie, so him and Ayleks dipped cause you failed epically. After that Jacey had gone to the bathroom or sum, and you went onto Skies even though y-"

Jacey? I'm assuming that's the thot Skies was making out with last night.

"Aye ion even really remember dat much- it's not a big deal."

"Yeah but what happened after that was a big deal."

"And what exactly was that?"

"Jacey came back out and since you were kissing on Skies and shit she grabbed you by your hair and-"

"YOU BEAT DAT BITCH UP! LIKE POW! POW! LEFT! RIGHT! RIGHT, LEFT! HIT 'EM WIT DA UPPERCUT! POW! That shit got me hyped no lie."

"Chick fights are like that." Creeps.🙄

"I beat her ass tho?"

"Yeah. Got in a couple swings then ya snatched out a chunk of her hair... had her looking like a bald-ie so she cussed us all out then left. After that we took ya ass ova here to da crib, gotchu high, then you and Diego ended up goin' upstairs and- ahahaha."

"All I 'member hearing was 'CHOKE ME DADDY!' and I legit died."

They laughed so loud, except Skies and I of course.

I was blushing so hard, Skies was just eating, minding his own business, looking annoyed.

I face palmed.

"This is so embarrassing I'm sorry you guys."

"Don't be... we've all gotten faded and done some dumb shit so don't trip baby girl."

"Foreal tho. Besides... dat shit was funny-"

"Good morniiiing." We all looked back and saw Diego stretching in the doorway.

"GOOD MORNING FREAK!"

"Heh."

"Mornin'!"

"Ayyyyyeee."

"Diego has awoken!"

I just waved at him, Diego smirked at me, then sat down, Skies didn't say anything.