Taking my own virginity

When I was thirteen years old, I would hear stories on the news of young girls getting raped. Their precious virginities were stolen. I would also hear stories of women who thought they had found mr. Right, but that man stole their virginity, and left, never talking to them again. So many women telling stories of how their 'flower' was ripped or their 'cherry' was popped. And they all regretted the way it happened. And the poor girls who had theirs stolen against their will.

One day I decided I was going to take my own virginity. Now, I know most of you will say 'well, you need to have SEX with a MAN.' And I know that, but I consider this the way I lost mine. I knew my hymen needed to be broken

If a part of my body needed to be broken by someone, it was going to be me who broke it.

I smiled to myself and remembered it should be 'special' I lit a candle and played 'sweet child of mine' I laid down on my bed and turned on an old fan so I was comfortable.

I took a rather large hairbrush handle and prepared for pain. Yea, it DID hurt. But it was bittersweet pain. I loved it. For some unknown reason. And It wasn't because I was getting any physical pleasure from it. I still don't know why I loved it so much.

I pushed and pushed it in very slowly. Then, I felt a small release of tension and the hairbrush easily slid in a little bit deeper. I sensed I had broken my hymen, and taken my own virginity. There was some blood on the hairbrush handle when I took it out. I kept smiling, even though my lady parts were stinging and burning.
I felt like I was in cloud nine, but couldn't explain why.
__________________________

When I was a bit older, I went to the gyno for the first time. He looked at me confused when I told him I had never had sex. "But, miss Johnson, your anatomy seems as if something was forced into your vagina. It looks very similar to someone who has had sex." I smiled and shook my head." I have never had sex with anyone. I took my own virginity. " he looked puzzled. "How?" He asked. "With the handle of a hairbrush." I explained. He still looked puzzled. "Why?" He asked. Any normal girl would think that was going a bit personal, but I was happy to explain. "Because if someone has to break a part of my body, I am the one that's breaking it." He didn't ask me much more after that. ;)

__________________________

When I was about 22, I was prepared to scientifically lose my virginity. It was with a man I thought I loved. When he pulled down my underwear he stared in disgust. "You need to wax that off!" He exclaimed. I have no idea why that made me as mad as I was. I shot up and looked him straight in the eye. "Hell no!" I said sternly. He looked shocked that a normally quiet awkward girl would say that. "Why?" He looked disgusted. "Because I like hair, and I'm not changing my body for you! Now go away!" I slammed the door behind him.

He managed to win me back for a short while after weeks of apologizing and surprise flowers at college. At last, I scientifically lost my virginity. But I still consider that, just sex. He looked at me before entering and said "I thought you never had sex?" I shook my head. "Nope. I never did." He looked confused. "But you're obviously not a virgin!" I smiled and shook my head. "I'm not." He frowned. "Who took your virginity then?" He asked. "Me. I took my virginity." I proudly stated.

__________________________

Turned out that that guy cheated on me. Boy, had I been a virgin and he had taken my virginity! I would have joined the majority of women who lost their virginity in a tragic way. But I didn't. My virginity was lost 7/19/90 in the best way possible. ;)