The After Math!

A/N: People wanted this....don't get mad if it sucks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robbie and Dipper walked home in comfortable, and embarrassed silence. They walked close but couldn't look at each other yet. Dipper's face was bright red, and his eyes were slightly clouded in his racing thoughts. Robbie was blushing lightly but had a rather smug look on his face. 

Robbie walked Dipper up the porch and looked at him. "I'll text you later." He said and leaned down to kiss his cheek. He turned and smiled a bit at him before heading towards his graveyard home. 

Dipper walked into the shack and fell against the door. He had one hand on his chest, and one hand on his cheek.

"Dip Dip you home?!" Mable screamed and skipped down the stairs. She looked at the door and saw that he was on the floor. Her mocha colored eyes stared down at him as she walked closer. "What's wrong?  Did something happen?" Mable crouched down to see his face.

"He-He.." Dipper's voice was a bit squeaky, and low to almost a whisper. His pale skin was bright red to the tips of his ears. His own brown eyes were blown wide, but weren't red or tear stained. Mable saw the mix of emotions in his eyes.  Happy, embarrassed, love struck, nervous, and a bit scared.

The female twin's mouth fell open and she grinned with a squeal. "OH MY LOVE GOD HE KISSED YOU!" She screamed, probably alerting the entire of Gravity Falls.

"Shut up Mable!" Dipper's face went over more red as he pushed her a bit. 

Grunkle Stan, and Ford poked their head's in. Both shared the same. 'Really?' Look. "Look kid, I could care less about your relationship, I just don't want to see it." Stan said before leaving.

"Make sure the relationship is safe Dipper." Ford piped in. before also leaving.

"...." The twin's were silent. Mable was trying, and failing, not to laugh. Dipper was just trying to figure out where he could go so a Mountain Lion could kill him.  "I hate you all so much." Dipper muttered.

"No you don't! We're great!" Mable giggled and pulled her twin up. "Come on, You're telling me all about your date!"

"Fine." Dipper whispered and looked down as they made their way up to Mable's room. With the twins in their teens they didn't want to share a room.

"Oh! You didn't deny it this time." Mable wiggled her brows.

"I loath you sometimes." Dipper whispered more to himself than to her.

Before they even reached Mable's room Dipper's phone went off. It was 'Evermore' from the Beauty and the Beast Live Action movie. Dipper glanced down at his phone, and blushed all over again.

Message From Robbie~

Robbie~: sup

Robbie~: it's technically later

Dipper: Hey

Robbie~: i had fun today. We need to go out again soon

Dipper: I had fun too!

Dipper: Um I mean I don't have anything to do tomorrow. I can borrow the Golf cart and we can cause Havoc.

Robbie~: sweet

Robbie~: ugh I have to help my parents bury a dude. love ya Dip stick

Dipper stared at the messages. His lips twitched into a small smile. "Mable," Dipper whispered before looking at the long hare brunette. "I think I like Robbie a bit too much."

"Ahhhhhhh!" Mable squealed, having read the messages over his shoulder. "Its Cannon! Yes!" Mable started running all over screaming 'Cannon'. For once Dipper wasn't that bothered. He just stared at the bottom text with his heart fluttering.