Chapter 12

Allison's POV

It has been awkward between me and Jeff since that happened last week. I just can't. I wanna talk to him but he won't talk to me. It is currently 11:56 PM. I was tired. I was watching the Saw movie again and when the reverse Bertram scene came on it wouldn't let me fastford it. I tried lowering it but it wouldn't let me. I checked the batteries but there was none in! I freaked out. I hate this scene. I walked into my washroom to not look at it. When it ended I was still scared. I turned it off. It was pitch black in my room. I looked and saw Jeff's door was closed. I snuck over and tried to open it but it was locked. Tears streamed down my cheek. I knocked on it. No answer. I heard a noise downstairs. I looked to see if it was him and I saw a shadow run by. I knocked on his door again. No answer. I heard footsteps. I knocked louder and the sound was at the end of the hall. Don't turn around. Don't turn around. I was freaking out. I knocked again and the footsteps got closer. Then I turned around and saw Jeff. I hugged him tight and cried. I was having a panic attack at this point.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I got scared." I sniffed. He carried me bridal style. I hugged his neck and buried my face in his chest. He unlocked his room with a key thing. It wasn't a key but it was a thing that you put in the door knob to unlock it. (I don't know if you know what I'm talking about but if you then explain it to others who don't know.) He laid me down. He shut the door and locked it. He wiped my tears away. The only light in the the room was the moonlight shining in. The only sound is the rain splashing against the window. He tucked me in and kissed me. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed me and immediately sparks flew. I kissed back. Eventually out shirts were off. My lace bra was all I was wearing under my shirt. He took off his pants revealing boxers. He took my shorts off. And that night I might've lost my virginity. In other words yes I did. 

 "Did you enjoy that?" He asked.

 "I don't know. This was my first time ever doing something like that. To be honest it hurt." I took a deep breath.

 "Yea, you're gonna be so sore in the morning." He chuckled.

 "Oh s***. I have to train tomorrow. I'm gonna be so sore." I sighed. He chuckled and so did I. Then I remembered, if me and Jeff dated, how would I tell my mom that I'm dating her best friend?