The fire

But then Peter walked in seriously how many classes did I have with this dude?!But the class started of normal enough with the teacher taking a attendance when she called my name I was hesitant I thought it would be funny to make a joke but I decided against it I did not need detention,I mean sure it was fun to blow spit wads at the kids and teacher in there but I wanted a fresh start away from my old life to just relax.Then my mind started to wander but I was pulled out of my thoughts when the teacher called my name again I reacted better this time and said"here".After that my mind was drifting through all my memories and thoughts.I was scared out of my pants when the bell rang though I did my best to hide it peter still saw it "dang it" I said as I sprinted out of the room on my way to my locker then to math.gods I hoped Peter wasn't there but other than that I was excited for math it was the one thing I was actually good at.

Time skip of awesomeness———————
After the bell rang I made my way to my locker through the mob of high schoolers and put my books away I was off to the cafeteria I wonder how the food tastes,at my old school I would have rather eaten mud,hopefully it would be better here.when I got to the cafeteria I saw Peter and tried and failed to avoid him cause he called me over I pulled out my phone and pretended not to hear it didn't work he called again "Leo I know you can hear me"he frowned "are you trying to avoid me"he said in mock offense."No no not at all my apologies" I said in my natural accent (Hispanic southern course Peter didn't know this 😋)and soon they had attracted like ten peoples attention so they just kept the conversation going using different accents it was fun for Me cause I  have a ton of different accents but Peter was struggling.by the end we had almost the whole cafeteria watching.Later the whole cafeteria was in a food fight cause I  made a comment that someone was ugly just as a joke but it turned into a war thanks to me Leo micshizzle bad boy supreme commander of the Argo II.Then Peter disappeared I didn't know where he went but intended to find out it may sound like I'm a stalker but you try not wanting to know where your friend went during an epic food fight and then I heard it the fire alarm I sprinted to the source of the sound and found Peter running from the alarm and followed while the principal was talking through the speaker and telling everyone to stay calm and that the firetrucks and firefighters will be here soon and to walk in single file lines to the front of the school.I wondered if Peter would get caught I hoped so.O know it sounds mean but that was too far I never pulled that one cause you know the whole Gaea thing my mom and being a demigod and all.I caught up to Peter in no time with all my "experience"anyway when I caught up to him I was at a loss for words....

I'm sorry I feel like Uncle Rick with the cliffhangers 😉 I'll update soon word count 584