Introduction

As a journalist, I specialize in the documentation of large events. Nothing is ever too large for me, but today I have decided to document the largest thing in my life. His name is Phil and though his name is bland not much else about him is. He has dark wavy hair that he typically straightens. He lets this raven mop flop dramatically over his right eye. He does this to hide one of my favorite physical features of his: his heterochromia. His gold and silver eyes have thrust upon him the common nickname of Horus. There are worse nicknames he could have. Horus' strength resonates through the strength of his nose and jaw. Despite the strength of his features, he has a delicate smile that understands you in every way you need. It pains me to know that his smile was hidden away for years only for certain people to see. This delicate smile, however, is difficult to see for, despite his parents being short, he stands an intimidating seven foot two. Only one man I've ever met stands taller than Phil. That person is Jordan, Phil's adoptive brother, he stands a monumental seven foot four. Now you're probably curious as to how I met Phil. That is the story I am going to tell you. Be patient and you shall see.

Best Regards,

Stefferia Allard