Chapter 1

It was a dark and rainy day, a big storm was taking over Russia ,outside on a porch was a basket that had a little girl inside it, after a little while the door opened Laura gasped as she saw a basket on her door step and she saw a note that said,
Her name is Marinette,please take care of her and tell her that I love her so much and when she turns 15 please tell her to wear these earrings - her mother
Laura closed the door and leaned towards Marinette and said don't worry I'll protect you and raise you.

10 years later

Laura's POV
Marinette was 10 now, only 5 more years to show her the earrings, since marinette arrived I was looking for a job now since I didn't have much money left for the both of us, so I decided to join the military, after all it was basically the only the only job left that paid you the most...

Marinette's POV
I saw Laura by the desk in the kitchen (I guess, I forgot what it's called) and she had a note in her hand and a lot of bills that she needed to pay she saw me and she hugged me and she told me that she needed to join the military, to pay bill and other thing and she told me that she had to leave tomorrow, when I went to bed i couldn't sleep, I guess it was because Laura was leaving and because It was probably the last time I was going to see her.

Laura's POV
I wonder how Marinette took it when I told her that I was leaving for the military I joined the navy so I guess I was going to be in the water a lot.
The next day
I woke up and saw Marinette packing her things...

Marinette's POV
When I woke up I remembered that Laura was leaving today and that said told me that I had to pack my emergency bag the emergency bag was only used if i needed to escape the building when I was done I zipped the bag and I saw that she was standing in the doorway. "I guess you have to go now, I'll miss you Marinette." said Laura. "I'll miss you too Laura." said Marinette.

1 hour later

It had been an hour since she left and I missed her already and I got bored so I turned on the tv and Nadia said "Mostly all the people in Paris were going to the military and that they had a kids,children to do exact. Yes..What.. Oh No I just been notified that the navy boat sink in the ocean and that the police are going to houses and are taking children younger than 18 and are taking them to orphanages.." just after Nadia said that I heard that someone was knocking on the door, I looked though the blinds and I saw the police, I was really scared to open the door so I  didn't open the door instead I ran to my room and grabbed my bag and went out the back door.

Marinette's POV
I opened the back door and I was about to run when I bumped into someone I was a person with a uniform that said Prescott on it I turned around to run the other way but 2 men were behind me and I was cornered they took me into a truck and told me to stay there. I ran to the door and tried to opens it but it was locked,well that's it I got caught and well what else could possibly got wrong, then the truck started moving. 

After a while the truck stopped and they opened the door and I jumped out the truck and I saw a camp, the camp was like military like... "Alright if your new here, follow me the captain said." So I follow him into a room and I saw other kids sitting at a table and I sat down in a chair. "Alright, I have a feeling that your all wondering what your all doing here." The captain said well this is the Prescott camp a secret agency where we train kids to become secret agents."

5 months later

I was practicing shooting arrows until I hear announcement that the camp was under attack we all got our guns and starting shooting everything was silent at the moment and the their was an explosion. We all ran for cover.
Than the captain was giving orders. "Is that understood" "Yes sir we all replied." I was about to walk away. 37 The captain said I turned around. "Yes sir I said." The person who attack the camp did get i good look at the person?" "Yes sir" I said "Good"he said "Good?" I said "Yes good I want you to go after her."

A/N her "home" and the Prescott Camp is in Russia and in the Prescott camp Marinette goes by 37 or Agent 37.
Marinette's POV
Wait did I just hear him say he wanted me to catch the person. "So what you want me to do is go after that person?"
"Technically, yes" he said.

Later

I was almost done packing, when I saw a small box that was black and red and there was a note on the box that said
"Marinette, I was supposed to give you when you were 15, but.... I guess their was a little change in plans, anyways, I want you to wear these earrings and never take them off what's so ever and don't show them to someone much less show give them to someone, these earring are really really special."
-Laura
When I finished reading the note I put on the earring and a little big like thing came out of the box.

Once I opened the box a red flash of light appeared. Then a red floating thing appeared and said that it's name was Tikki. 

"So your name is Tiki and you give me magical powers?" "Umm basically yeah" the kwami said. "Whoa"."37 you leave in 5" captain said. "Oh my gosh I totally forgot..." "Forgot what? Tiki asked" "I'll explain later right now just hide in my jacket." I grab my bag and go towards the plane. We've been flying for a while now and there still wasn't a sign of her and them I saw her. So I grabbed the rope to get down, then she realized I was after her and started running faster."Why are you chasing her?" Tiki asked. "I'll explain later" "But first I have to find her" I started looking around, I turned around and she was behind me, she tried to hit me but I ducked, I grabbed the rope that I had and tied to rope to her hand then I grabbed the rope but she tried to escape and grabbed a knife and cut the end of the rope and I fell into the water.
"Where's 37" the captain asked. I swam to land, when I got out of the water, the captain was calling me through the watch,"37, 37 give us a signal anything, this is the last call 37." the captain said. I was about pick the watch, when I though i could final escape and live a "normal" life, so I threw the watch into the river.

A/N So Marinette was in Russia and traveled to Paris to catch her, so now she's in Paris. Also at some point this story was deleted, but now it's back I fixed a few things cause some part didn't really make sense so yeah