Brian X Kevin

Kevin’s breath got heavier to the point where you could see the way his ribs raised and lowered. His breathing limited and his lungs reached for air whilst his lungs were tightened. Panting and sweat was dripping from his face and accumulating into pools on his bare chest. He gripped onto the bedsheets. 'Fuck',he thought. He let out a hushed moan and a slender hand ran up his chest and held tightly on his hair. Kevin’s head was pulled upward making him gasp. He bucked his hips upward. Brian chuckled,"Eager aren’t you?".He spit on Kevin’s tip and played with it with his tongue. Kevin let out a moan and nodded excitedly. Brian pushed his head down Kevin’s shaft and upwards."You like that babe?".He already knew the answer though."Oh yea daddy",Kevin grabbed Brian’s hand pulled it down to his chest. Brian crawled up to Kevin and kissed him in between his own pants. He slipped his tongue in and played with Kevin’s. Brian smiled and sucked at his partners tongue. Kevin ran his hands along Brian’s curly, dripping with sweat hair and pushed him closer. Brian began kissing down from Kevin’s lips to his neck. He sucked and bit onto Kevin’s soft pale skin. He dragged his hand up to Kevin’s face and slipped two of his fingers between his lips. Kevin layered them with his saliva, and just to mess with him, Brian pushed them deeper down his throat until Kevin gagged."Sorry babe",Brian said and gave him a small peck on the lips and then continued to kiss his neck. His thick coated fingers went past Kevin’s waist. Brian pushed Kevin’s legs apart and slowly slid his fingers in. Kevin moaned and pushed his hips down. Brian split his two fingers scissoring his lover."You like how daddy makes you feel?"Kevin smiled then his expression turned serious."What did...you say..?""What do you mean?", Brian raised his eyebrow."Did you just- did- what did you call yourself?".Kevin sat up leaving Brian in confusion."Is it because I called myself- ""Yes!",Kevin interrupted him,"don’t do that!""Why not?"Brian stared at Kevin put on his boxers and hide under the covers."Nah man, just, no, stop don’t...."Brian sighed and hid his face on the fluffy blanket. Oops he fucked up.