Part one

Simons muffled laughter sounds like it's coming from across the room, but I can feel the heat from his skin pressing into my side as he leans his head against my shoulder. I'm sitting in a circle with a group of people I barely know; I was reluctant to join the game of truth or dare they invited me to, but I agreed when I saw Simon excitedly making room for me to join in beside him. I look around at the circle of blurry face people, and realize that I've gone to school with these people for years, and I don't even know their names. The only interaction I've hade with them is at this end of year party that I've been dragged to, and I've already told them more about my life than I've told my actual friends. Alcohol's a bitch.

This game isn't all bad though, throughout the whole thing Simon has slowly been moving closer to me. I'm not sure if it's the alcohol that's drawing us together like unintentional magnets, but it's bringing me a great amount of satisfaction to see something like jealously flicker in hie eyes whenever I'm dared to make out with a girl that's much more interested in me than I am in her.

As Simon downs his sixth shot of vodka, I get up to grab myself another drink, even though I'm not quite sure what number I'm on. As I'm pouring myself another cup of rum (say what you want about vampires, but we can hold our liquor). Simon stumbles over to me, and I swear looking at him is raising the alcohol content of my blood. I look down to try and focus on pouring my drink, but I'm convinced the liquid is bending away from the lip of my cup. Simon wraps an arm around my waste, and I can't even remember if this is something we've done befor. Simon grabs the bottle of rum out of my hands, and starts to play with of the edges of my waist band.

"I think we should bring this with us, and go up to our room." Simon slurs waving the bottle in front of my face, as he starts to grind against me. I grin and nod, grabbing the bottle and taking a quick sip. I take Simons hand and pull him behind me as I make my way out of the dorm, leaving the loud music and flashing lights behind us.

Simon and I are climbing to stairs to our room, arms wrapped around each other. Somehow both of us supporting ourselves on each other. As we get to the top of the stairs I turn around to pull Simon closer to me, and for the first time realize that he isn't wearing a shirt.

"Where's your shirt" I laugh.

"What do you mean?" Simon mumbles, looking down at his chest then looking up at me confused, I can't help but laugh. I bring my hands up to his shoulders, forgetting I had the bottle of rum in my hand and drop it.

"Ah fuck I wanted that still." I frown at the mess of glass and alcohol at my feet.

"Its okay, I think we'll be able to find something els to entertain us with" he tells me already running his hands under my shirt. I smirk, and for the first time tonight (I think, I'm actually not sure. Maybe the second? Or third time?) I kiss him. He's so soft, I swear we melt together. He pushes me up against our door, and it feels like we're in a movie. He lets go long enough for me to open the door, and push both of us inside. Rather than turning back around to kiss me he walks straight over to my bed and sits down.

"You going to join me?" He asks, and winks, (he fucking winks?!). I don't need to be asked again, I lose my shirt as I walk over and get on my knees in between his legs. He pulls me closer until I'm on top of him, I stare at him trough the strands of hair that have fallen in my face.

"I love your freckles" I tell him, realizing I've never had the chance to tell him about how much I love the galaxy he has printed into his skin, I've never told him about how I've  planned the angles of how one day I'd kiss him on the constellations of his back.

"You do?" He asks shyly.

"Yah i fucking love your skin" I tell him between hiccups. He just laughs in response, then pulls me down on top of him. We crash together and it's hot and it's beautiful and I've completely given up on trying to hide how hard I am. Simon wraps his legs around me, leaving absolutely no space between our two bodies. I start to role my hips up against his, I'm hesitant at first, but when Simon joins in I get a bit more into it.

"This is starting to hurt" he mumbles pushing me off of him, I sit up and see him struggling with his belt.

"Need help with that?" I laugh, already bringing my hands up to help.

"Fuck off I'm not three, I know how to undo a belt" Simon exclaims while confusion knits his brows together. "Ah fuck whatever. You can try, this isn't moving" he concedes. I laugh and bring my hands up to his belt again, but instantly stop when I realize there's nothing to undo.

"Snow, your belt is already undone, what the hell were you trying to do?!" I giggle and honestly don't think I can stop. Simon isn't as amused, when I look back up at him.

"Hey baz." My name rolls off his lips with a bit of bite to it, and i have no clue why.

"Yah?" I ask warily.

"Did you actually just call me Snow?! Your dick is literally pressing into the side of my leg, you're sure as shit going to be calling me Simon tonight, okay?" He explains.

"Okay Simon" I giggle pressing a kiss to his stomach, undoing the zipper of his pants and pushing them down off his legs.
"Does that feel better, Simon?" I ask accentuating the syllables in his name.

"Shut up" he pushes me playfully, then pulls me back on top of him. I smile against his lips as we continue to kiss, and I suddenly realize that I'm able to do everything I've always wanted to do. I runs my hands through his thick bronze curls, I press our lips together with even more passion, I let my hands explore his freckled chest. And as I start to play with the waste band of his boxers, he starts to trail kisses down my neck. His kisses leave red and boozy marks across my skin that I hope will be there in the morning. It takes me by surprise when the heat radiating off of Simons fingers, press up against the flesh just above the waste band of my pants. He begins to play with the metallic zipper on my pants, cool air wraps around my skin as he pulls off the fabric that had surrounded my legs. Simons hands are wandering everywhere that I've always wanted them to, I'm just now realizing how much I really don't want this to end.

I interlock our fingers and bring Simons hands up above his head, having him pinned down under me is the most beautiful fucking thing I've ever seen.

"Do you like this?" I ask with a smirk.

"I think tha-" Simon suddenly stops, and his eyes go wide in panic.

"Woah Simon are you okay?" I ask concern causing me to get off of him. He doesn't reply, just gets up and tries to make it to the washroom. He doesn't make it, and gets sick all over our floor. I grimace as the smell and reach over to grab my wand to clean the mess up.

"Fuck, sorry that was gross." Simon looks at me hazily.

"No, it's okay." I get up to help him back to the bed, and it's a good thing I do because as soon as I reach him, he passes out. I bring him back to my bed and lay him down. I clean both him and our floor up with a single spell, then crawl under my blankets beside him forcing down my own nausea.

• • •

Thank you so much for taking the time to read it, if there are any spelling or grammar errors please tell me. Also do you think I should add another chapter? (Please vote, I'm thirsty)