The Day It All Happened [1]

Michael's POV

Jeremy and I were in my basement one Friday afternoon, We were in the middle of [Level 9] of 'Apocalypse of the Damned' when Jeremy spoke up "Hey Michael?" I hummed in response "Uhm- w-well I wanted to tell you about something.. That R-Ric-" His player just got killed and I looked over at him "Rich? Bad idea, Jer" I said turning to him. My player died but I could care less. "J-Just heere me out!" Jeremy shouted, I chuckled at the pun. "Okay okay fine.." I mumbled. Jeremy smiled which was adorable in my opinion "Okay! So he-he uhm.. was telling me about a thing called a Quick...Squid......hmm.. Squip? Yeah! Squip!" Jeremy looked back at me from trying to remeber. I just looked at him as he spoke. "Soo it's a pill, that you take.. It's supposed to make you 'cooler' and 'better' and he said It'll make any girl I want to get with me!" He smiled widely.. awwe. "Okay and..?" I said, wanting to heere more about this 'Squip' thing. "Well it's like 400 dollars and all but I think it's worth it!" He looked at my eyes, he seemed excited about this. "Okay chill, So you're going to get this $400 pill that might not even work?" I asked, he nodded "Welll Rich said It made him cooler, and told me to get one. He also said It's worth it!" Jeremy said happily.

I chuckled and shook my head "You poor child, You're getting scammed. You're getting scammed really weirdly" I replied with a little confusion. He layed back a little "I could get together with Christine with it!" He smiled again. I just sighed "If it makes you happy, go ahead.. I'm not stopping you." I smiled softly. Jeremy jumped up and cheered happily "Yes! You're amazing! Hey.. you know that you're my favorite person..?" Jeremy smiled sitting back up. I chuckled and did my little baby voice "Is it willy true I'm your favwoite perwson?" I smiled. Jeremy hugged me "Of course, Idiot" he teased, laughing softly. I hugged back of course.

Soo right now we're at the mall, in the food court. I'm eating cheese fries because the cheese fries heere are amazing! Sorry off topic.. Jeremy bought this 'Squip' and it's just a grey oblong pill.. nothing off. I handed him a Mountian Dew to 'activate' it. He took the pill and chugged the drink. "So?" I asked, "How is it?" He just smiled "Minty!" I quickly frowned. "How do you feel?" I asked. He slammed his hands onto the table and said "Like a.. Chump!" (21 Chump Street) "Nothing?" I asked again, passing him the rest of my cheese fries. "Heere, that'll make you feel better. -

- I'm off to Spencer's Gifts, They're hooking me up with a case of Crystal Pepsi! It's like normal Pepsi just clear!!" I shouted over happy. "Didn't that get cancelled in the 80s" he asked. I chuckled and smiled widely "That's what makes it so amazing!" I waved and headed to Spencer's Gifts.

/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/
I hoped you liked that! I just based it off an Au/Thought that I thought of while listening to 'Michael In The Bathroom' soo yeah! I'll post another chapter soon!