Chapter 2

It smelled like i was in a doctors room. My memories flooded back immediately. I sat up quickly, panicking but couldn't go up to far from the pain that was accumulating in my body. I flinched and looked around the room. It definitely was a hospital bedroom. I was hooked up to IV's and there were tubes in places that they shouldn't be. I first thought that maybe it was all just a terrible dream and i may have had a panick attack, but then I realized that my hands were bound and I don't think that doctors bind patients to beds. 

 "Hello! Is anyone there! Someone help!" My stomach was throbbing, and I couldn't check if anything was wrong externally because my hands were bound. Suddenly two doctors entered the room looking extremely confused.

"Why is she awake? Paul why the fuck is she awake?" The old doctor with the silver hair yelled. 

 "I don't know. I don't know. We thought she wouldn't wake up. It's been so long. We were going to just pull her plug tomorrow." Paul said in a hurry. 

 "Wait, what do you mean pull the plug. Get me out of this." I began to panick. I pulled on my restraints. 

 They acted like they didn't hear me though. "Go get the boss. He's gonna wanna see her."

The older doctor of the two left the room and left me with the younger one. "Where am I?" 

No answer.

"I'm seventeen. I haven't finished high school. I have a family, and friends. Please i have my whole life to live, please." I rambled.

He looked at me for a second before walking to the door to shut it. "If you follow the rules and do what you're supposed to do nothing bad will happen. I can't tell you much because I'll get in trouble, but you're part of the family now."

Before i could ask what he meant the door was opening and in came the old doctor and a middle aged man. He had short black hair, and a five o'clock shadow. He was wearing all black. He looked almost casual.

"Hello Madison, this is honestly a surprise. We didn't think you'd wake up." He crossed his arms and stood at the end of the bed. "I don't want you to speak because we have a lot to go over and I don't have time to waste." 

I opened my mouth to complain and yell, but instead I just stayed where i was and nodded in his direction. I wanted answers and if this guy was going to give them to me then i was going to listen.

"Alright then. Doctor can you read me all of her medical history since she arrived here?" He asked looking over to Paul, the younger doctor. 

 "Of course. Madison Roberts. Age 20. Weight 155.4 Ib. Blood type O negative. She first arrived May 31st 2014 and was immediately put under anesthesia for pre-Op  and we did all of the preparations for lypo and chip readings. She first went into surgery for her waist and below on November 14th, 2014. We removed the access fat from her thighs, abdomen, calves, and even her feet. They healed up rather quickly. Quicker than most of the other patients we get, so we started her torso surgery preperations  earlier and we took her into that surgery on February 1st 2015. Once again we took all of the access fat she had and removed it. We gave her a tummy tuck and also took fat and reshaped her breasts. She took a long time to to recover from that surgery. Almost a whole year. We woke her up multiple times, even though it seems now she doesn't remember that, through those surgeries she needs to move around to make sure she doesn't just gain the weight back or mess up that skin and shapes of her breasts and abdomen. When she was about four months post-Op. she was pretty much completely healed and we could do the final surgery, which was the chip surgery. She went in for surgery on December 20th 2016. We opened her brain and implanted the chip. The surgery went well, almost perfect, but she didn't wake up when we scheduled for her to wake up. In fact she went dark. The only thing we were certain of was that she wasn't brain dead. We scheduled to pull her plug on April 4th 2018, but she woke up today on April 3rd 2018. She seems to be completely healed with only a few issues with her tummy tuck, but there are no issues with her brain as of right now." Paul finished up.