002 | the counter (summer 2022 session)

▶ WELCOME TO BEAU'S GRAPHICS; thank you for requesting.

__________________________________________

002 | THE COUNTER

STATUS: open for summer 2022

__________________________________________

【 RULES 

I. Be patient and respectful per decorum. 

II. Once the request has been fulfilled, make sure to credit me appropriately. That is, an accompanied link to my username. If you happen to not credit properly, your requesting privileges shall be forfeited. 

III. You can request up to two (2) covers only.

IV. You may ask for revisions for your cover; however, given that you must explain why and what you would prefer instead. If you don't, your request will be as it is. 

V. Please post at least one (1) image for reference—a pinterest board (if you have) would be very beneficial. If you have a specific mood of your cover in mind, please include that here as well.

VI. The book, in behalf of your request, must be duly published and already have content placed (minimum of two (2) pages). 

VII. After i post your request, please do the payment, i.e., a credit and a follow. Consequently, private message me the link of your requested cover. Please do use the cover for at least 2 weeks. 

[IMPORTANT] VIII. You can shop-hop; however, only if the other designer(s) shall allow such act. 

IX. Please provide a detailed request as you may. Your request shall not be accepted if it presents vague details and instructions. 

X. Being the graphic designer, I have the right to deny and accept your request. If the request violated one of these rules, the chances of being denied will be higher.

Out of all requests, I will only accept 5 requests this season. I do this because too much requests overwhelm me and consequently, I have the tendency to abandon them. Additionally, I can only do one single cover at the moment, so please if you wish to request covers for your series—alas, I can't do that. 

Thank you for requesting!

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

APPLICATIONS 】. 요청 양식 !

▶ link. https://tinyurl.com/the-counter 

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

THE ECHELON 】대기열

those who desire shall wait. 

┠━━━━━  playlist 1! |  these aquamarine whirlpools are consuming me and the ageless sun is slithering its rays on my flesh, glinting in clairvoyance   ━━━━━┦

1. nekkho-

2. 20thvoyager

3. Asynjurr

4. vaegeukies

5. _gabriyel

playlist 1!  | february - march  ━━━━━┦

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

┠━━━━━   playlist 2! | the coconut trees witnessed each touch's intuition, basking our clothes whose waters in imbibition  ━━━━━┦

COMING SOON !

┠━━━━━   playlist 2!   | april - may  ━━━━━┦

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

┠━━━━━ playlist 3! | the gentle breeze calmly gaze the proclivity—eyes yearning for each alabaster pearls and lips meeting at each other's glance.  ━━━━━┦

COMING SOON. 

┠━━━━━ playlist 3!  | june - july ━━━━━┦

disclaimer: all the links attached uphold the Data Privacy Act of 2012. your identity will be considered anonymous and thereby will not be collected, stored, gathered for unintended purposes. in accessing these links, i'd like to recommend to please use your pseudo-emails to prevent any spillovers of your personal name. thank you!

__________________________________________

[ REST. ]