Chapter 10: Taken Over?!

It was another day at daycare. Ryan and Tina walked into the daycare together. They could hear yelling coming from the playroom.

"You all need to start listening or your parents will be notified. I'm tired of having to run after you all. Now in 15 minutes we are going up to the nap room for nap time." The director announces.

"What?!"

"No way!"

"Ryan and Tina won't agree to this director!" Sabre yells.

"I don't care! I'm the director guys." The director says, "Now if you don't mind... I going to go and get my rubrix cube and try to solve it!"

The director walks out and Ryan and Tina reveal themselves. "Guys, what was that all about?" Ryan ask.

"Ryan, the director thinks he can boss us around again!" Cookie says.

"No! That's terrible... I hated when he was the boss." Tina mumbles. Before Ryan had joined the daycare, it was ran by the director. Of course it was a lot calmer, but it was also very boring.

Tina grabs onto Ryan's arm. "You won't let that happen, right cutie?"

"Don't worry Tina, not on my watch." Ryan assures her. Ryan thought about what they were going to do. "Slingshot squad, I need two people on each door. Keep watch for the director. Sabre, Shark, Goldy, and Unicorn man follow me." Ryan holds onto Tina's hand, "Make sure someone tells us when he is coming!" Ryan yells to the slingshot squad. and leads the group to the second floor.

Ryan went into magic mode and broke some of the blocks on top of the playroom. "Sabre, come over here and listen for them to give us the signal."

Sabre nods and takes Ryan's spot at one of the wholes. "Unicorn man and Goldy you guys get started with the cage. Shark get the floor under the cage able to fall, so we can catch the director. Tina come with me." Ryan and Tina ran back down to the playroom. They spend some time trying make sure they would get the director in the right spot. "I think around here will make it. What do you think Tina?"

"Mm... I think so." Tina answers. "I'll put these two dolls here so we can remember." Tina says putting two of the princess dolls down. "I'm going to go check on the others and make sure it's finished." Ryan nods to Tina as she ran off.

Tina had walked up to one of the holes. "It's finished Ryan." She calls out.

"Okay, tell Unicorn man, Goldy, and Shark stay up there. So, the trap falls correctly. You and Sabre come back down here." Ryan tell her. A few minutes later Tina and Sabre came into the playroom.

"Places guys, I'll tell you when aim at him." Ryan tells them.

A few minutes later the director walked in. "Okay guys, it's nap time!"

"Director!" Tina yells. "Ryan won't let us go outside today." Tina whines.

"O-oh... Wow... Uhm, yeah! No going outside. Good job Ryan." The director says walking closer to the two dolls on the ground. Cookie, Derp, and Sabre slowly went behind the director.

"Now!" The slingshot squad pulled out their slingshots. The director was trapped.

"What?! Ryan! It's nap time!" The director yells.

"No director, you listen to us! It's not nap time. It's not whatever you tell us! We run the daycare, not you!" Ryan exclaims. "Shark!" They heard a lever switch and a cage falls onto the director. "You can't tell us what to do anymore."

"Fire!" Tina yells and the slingshot squad starts to fire at the director.

"Ow! Ow! Guys stop!" The director says. "Okay! Okay! You don't have to nap! Just stop hitting me!" He exclaims.

Ryan smirks. "Stop!" The slingshot squad seizes fire. "Good. Now let's all go have some ice cream at my house. Everyone is invited!" Goldy, Unicorn man, and Shark come running back down.

"Let's go cutie." Tina smiles.

"We got our daycare back!" Shark yells.

"It was never taken from us." Goldy laughs.

The daycare kids all walk out of the daycare. "We were close to losing it!"

"Oh please, we were not. Ryan and Tina would never let that happen." Cookie scoffs at Shark.

And that was another day at Daycare!

"Hello?! Guys wait! At least let me out of here!" The director yells... but no one came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

Hey guys, sorry for the late and short chapter. I was dealing with some personal stuff the past couple of days. But it's all good now!

Not that the update schedule was badly ruined, but I should have chapters updated everyday to every other day.

Thank you all for reading! See you in the next chapter!