Blood

A/N hey so in this chapter it will have selqqfharm suicidal thoughts and sweemish things also semi rape/fluff involved if you see ****** this means it started and if you see it again its ok to read again just know you will be confused on some of the dialogue if you deside to skip these parts. Sorry, but you have now been warned so don't be all like I wasn't told this chapter be like dis. Ok onto the good part. The story...

Y/n pov

I was home alone. Colby was out exploring with Sam and Corey, Aaron was out with friends, Devyn tried to take me with her to a party, Elton was with Amanda. I was alone. Again. Only my thoughts to keep me company. Which was a horrible thing in my case. I played with my ring. I slowly slid it off my finger. Wanting to here the voice in my head.

"Stop. Keep it on. Its the only way you can keep me here," my mother whispered from the door frame.

"But I need it," I was so used to the words of this... Thing? I was shocked when it went away. "I need it," I said again. "I," I sighed out, "want it," I slid the ring back on.

"Its alright, Love. Mommy's here," she flickered out of the door frame. "Right here," her face appeared in front of me distorted and devilish looking.

"But your not. You're dead," I tear up. "Because of me."

*ding* my phone goes off. I look at the bright screen.

'Jake Webber requests to follow you'

"Oh shit that is still private I thought I turned it off," I grab the phone. I hit confirm on the follow request and follow him. I turn private off. I scroll through my feed.

*Bing Bing*

'jakewebber9- hey 👋'

'Ok then.'

Text convo jake-jw you-u

U-Hey

Jw- are you y/n l/n? Colby's new girlfriend?

U-Yes and you are?

Jw - An old friend of Colby's we did a few vines together and became friends.

U- oh. Why are you dming me?

Jw- Just wanted to know you. Since I'm moving to LA soon. Wanted to know my friends girlfriend.

U-not weird at all
U-do you know everybody else's girlfriends?

Jw - I mean I would say I do but they would say other ways. 😉😉

U- oh naughty boi I see 😂😂

Jw - you're different
Jw- I mean that in the nicest way possible

U-its ok I get that a lot. Mainly by doctors but you know a lot.

Jw- doctors??

U- do you not know?? Colby didn't tell you about me??

Jw-know what?? Do you have a bisket in the oven??

U-NO!!! Im mental

Jw- oh like retarded?

U- no
U- schizophrenic I hear and see things. That aren't there

Jw- Oh sorry. I didn't mean to offend you if I did.

U-no its fine. Tbh u kinda just pulled me out of nearly letting myself pull off my ring so I really thank you for that.