day 03 .

( june 2 , 1982 . ) ;

-

-

( AW , WHAT'S WRONG ? A CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE ? )

-

( CHAPTER THEME SONG ; TIPTOE 

THROUGH THE WINDOW - TINY TIM . )

THE MORNING AFTER ; chandler awoke from his deep inflicted slumber , his memory was quite hazy , for he could not recall the previous night . . but he sure felt the impact of it . the male remained lying in his bed for a few moments , his bright orbs remained on the knob of the door beside his bed . 

chandler soon got up from his initial spot , his vision growing dark for a moment from his sudden movement

chandler soon got up from his initial spot , his vision growing dark for a moment from his sudden movement . his hand reached for the door , stumbling onto it as he groaned in pain― chandler managed to open it , && made his way down the hall . he yawned , rubbing his eyes with two bawled fists , wincing at an overwhelming amount of pain that washed over him within that moment . the male sucked in a sharp breath as he let his eyes wander onto his arms which had purplish bruises scattered along his bare skin . chandler blinked a few times , clearly confused as he tried to recall what had happened . . then it hit him , IT WASN'T A DREAM . instead of his former groggy self , his mind instantly cleared , the male bolted down the stairs && towards the front door , only to find that it was locked after slamming into the wooden frame . it was only moments before he heard something that sent chills up his spine && made every hair on his body stick up straight . in such an eerie tone , a familiar voice greeted his ears , the volume of it loud enough to wrap itself around very soul , inflicting a sense of panic within chandler .