Shave (Part 2 to Flirty) - Bucky Barnes

You took a seat on your bed in amazement.

Holy dookinshnitzel, that just happened, my crush, James Buchanan Barnes, kissed me. You thought.

You sat there with all kinds of emotions. Happiness. Love. Anger because he didn't get your consent but you were kinda ok with it considering it was Bucky.

You tilted your head and looked at your "high techy landline phone." Thats what you called it.

Tony had installed new and improved landline phones. With which you can call each other on if you know that persons room number, kinda like a hotel.

You thought that you should call Bucky considering you knew his room number quite well. Then, you reached for the phone.

But then I again. I should probably talk to him in person tomorrow. You thought.

You brung your hand back and started to settle into bed when your "high techy landline phone" rang.

You answered.

You: "Hello?"

Vision: "How was that kiss?"

You: "Um what?"

Vision: "Oh you know, Bucky."

You: "Oh um. How do you know about that?"

Vision: "I can read minds (Y/N). I simply just think of the person who's mind I want to red and then I read it."

You: "Oh."

Vision: "So. How was it?"

You: "It was short. But I felt the tingle in my heart. And I felt love... I-I believe I love Bucky."

Vision: "I knew it."

You: "Yeah probably." You giggled.

Vision: "I was just helping a friend out."

You: "Well thank you."

Vision: "Well I should let you sleep considering you are all part human. Goodnight (Y/N)."

You: "Goodnight Vis."

You settled into bed once again drifting off to your dream world.

...

Morning came. It was 9:30 AM.

You awoke from your slumber where to dreamt of you and Bucky being together.

But you woke up to a knock at your door. You groaned cause you didn't want your dream to end. You got up and put on your sleep shorts considering you slept in underwear and an oversized shirt.

You walked to the door and answered it. You met someone's chest.

Bucky: "Hey sleepy girl."

You looked up into his piercing blue eyes.

You: "Oh um good morning."

Bucky: "I came to see if you wanted to shave my beard now. And I also came to apologize."

You: "What did you do that makes you apologize?"

Bucky: "I kissed you without your consent. I just couldn't control myself, I've wanted to do it for awhile." He smiled.

You: "Oh. It's ok. You kissed gently so I wasn't mad."

Bucky: "Oh... Well how about my beard?"

You: "Oh yeah I'm up for it. Just let me get changed and stuff."

Bucky: "Ok I'll be in my bathroom waiting."

You: "Ok." You closed the door. And went to your bathroom to brush your teeth and stuff.