Cupcakes

I have a feeling something's wrong here, something very FISHY. Brandon came up to me at my locker and told me, "I'm really sorry I was acting mean...I felt possessed or something!"

I told him it was okay and walked to my next class.

As I walked to biology I saw a sign that said "BAKING CONTEST, SIGN UP HERE"!! I'm not the typical baker or anything but I know how to make to make a mean cupcake!

I waited to put my name up on the list, 20 people have already signed up! That's a surprise. I speed walked to my next class so I wouldn't be late-if I ran I'd probably get detention.

Luckily when I came in, Ms. Kincaid was still writing on the chalk board. Whew. Once She got back to her desk I read what she wrote on the board.

PROJECT DUE IN TWO DAYS

Crud! Everything started to see so normal I totally FORGOT about the project I was doing with Mackenzie! I had to ask Mackenzie ASAP about when we would finish the project.

Speaking of which, if Brandon was backed to himself...what would happen to Mackenzie?!

So...what do you think guys? I really hope it's okay, this is the first chapter I officially edited! I hope you won't mind, Taylor, but I edited the grammar mistakes on the other updates, and added tags so more people will be able to read it. (I'm @SkaterSmart )