Emil's Shinanigans

Shinanigan 1

Krono: So basically what are we doing again?

Emil: Like I said, you're gonna take a video of me while I jump out of the window as I skateboard to the very bottom.

Krono: .... That sounds crazy.

Emil: It'll be fine. After all this all for my subscribers! Film me!

Krono: *nods* Whatever... *starts to film*

Emil: Hey y'all it's me Emil! Like what you dared me back on my last videos, I'm gonna go jump out this window and Skate by the walls! Therefore it's gonna be an EXTREME HIT!!!

Krono: Hit!?

Emil: Not the hit, hit. The latest hit videos, or so that's what they call them.

Krono: And you're not conscious about this?

Emil's: Like I said it'll be fine. And also, I'll be skating... With this old piece of wood! *helds out an almost destroyed wooden Skateboard*

Krono: ...............You're dead......

Emil: *Prepares to jump*

Krono: Emil Wait!

Emil: Ready or not here I go!!! *jumos out* YAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Krono: Doesn't look that bad *walks to the window*

Emil: *Got hit by a bird then epicly falls* DANGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

*BOOOOOOMMMM!!!!*

Krono: Uhm? Emil!!! You okay?

Emil: I'm good! THAT WAS EXTREME!!!!!!!!! *dies*

Krono: Uhm? *drops the camera and leaves*

Shinanigan 2

Rine: Emil? What are you doing with that Fallen?

Emil: I'm trying! To! Tame him!!! *tying a fallen*

Rine: You do realize they're untamable.

Emil: No one will know that unless they try! *Pats the fallen* There, there who's a good boy?

Fallen: 😡😡😡😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Emil: Now, now don't give me that pouty face.

Fallen: *Leaps and chomps on Emil's head*

Emil: 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊...............................................................................................................................KYAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT OFF!!! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!!! *tunning around*

Rine: *facepalms* And they call you martial artist.

Shinanigan 3

Emil: *Daincing and singing while heading to the kitchen.* 🎶Yeah, My name's Emil!🎶, 🎶Yeah! I'll show you how I feel!🎶. 🎶Yeah! I'll make you turn around🎶. 🎶Yeah!!! BAD GUYS TO DOWNTOWN!!!🎶 *opens the fridge* Now what to drink? Oh a grape juice!

Later

Irie: So like what I'm saying, Ms. Fuego tottaly got a huge crush on-!!! WOAH EMIL!!! What happened to you?

Nina: She looks weird.

Krono: Em? You okay?

Emil: *drunk* Oh,... Hey guys...*hiccup*...Watcha y'all doin? *hiccup*

Fran: Uh guys? Since when did we have grape wine?

Emil: Hahaha, Grape juice.... *hiccup*

Irie: That was Ms Fuego's.

Emil: Sith and Rine, Irie and Nigel, Fran and Allen, Krono and Togou. All sitting in a Tree ♥ ~ K-I-S-S-I-N-G......

All: *blushed*

Shinanigan 4

Jace: *holding papers while walking down the hallway*

Emil: Jace-senpai, *blushes*

Nina: Emil!

Emil: KYAAAHAHHHHH!!!! Nina!!!

Nina: What are you doing?

Emil: Nothing!!!!???? *blushing*

Nina: Is it about Jace? 😁😁😁

Emil: *Blushes Tomato Red* NOOOOO!!!!!

Nina: Prove it then.

Emil: *Punches the wall with Jace's picture* I WILL NEVER LIKE JACE! I'M ONLY A FRIEND!!!  *repatedly punches it until wall is broken*

Jace: *sweatdrops*