white wedding 2

"danny! Drew! Come out here!"
Ethan and hila and Jenna and Jackie and PewDiePie were outside the cabin they were staying in til everything blew over. Danny looked out the window and gasped.
Outside was a big tellise with roses and lots of food on a table and music started playing. There was balloons and everyone was wearing dressed up.
No way! They went outside.
"What is this?!" They both asked blushing.
"We felt bad about what happened so we made you a nice private wedding with just us." Said Jackie with a big smiled.
They all hugged and Ethan said "I can marry you I do jewish weddings but it can still count for you." He said.
Then Danny put out his hand and drew took it.
"Shall we?"
He nodded and took his hand. He led him to the roses and Ethan stood in btween them.
"Now, drew gooden do you take Danny Gonzales to be your husband? Will you love and cherish him in sickness and health?"
"I do" he said softly.
"And Danny Gonzales do you take drew gooden to be your lovely husband through poor and riches? For as long as you both live?"
"Yes I do" said drew back.
Ethan smiled.
"First....drew...."
"Yes babe?"
"I want you to know....I want to adopt the baby."
Drew had happy tears in his eyes and Ethan said "I now pronouns you man and husband"
And they fell Into a kiss.
The end