Yuki Elith

t/n : town's name

Y/N's Pov

"That's perfect!" The whole room was filled with cheers and laughter, the feeling that we have given birth to was amazing!

"Y/N, you're an amazing singer!" Luka came up to me and gave me a warm and comforting hug.. She really is fit for the position of being a mother.

"Yes! She really is!" A green haired girl walked up behind Luka and shakes my hand, "My name's Gumi! We've seen each other before, but never got to talk!"

"Hey! You must be the new girl!" She crossed her arms and smiles at me, I think her name is IA. "Great singing back there Y/N! For a newbie, you're really good!"

"Y-Y/N?" A familiar voice appears from the door, I turned around..

"Y-Yuki?"

She ran up to me and leaned to whisper something to me, "Can we please stop being friends?" Her words.. shocked me,

"W-why?"

She looked at me, her eyes were so dull.. It's as if she has no soul, I can't believe what she have just said. I tried not to cry, I wiped my tears of with my cold hands..

"Hey, Y/N.."

She continued to whisper...

"You know I've only been using you right?"

It hurst to hold tears but, because I've literally held tears for a month now, I'm used to it..

"I-I'm sorry, c-can one of you take me home?"

"I can Y/N!"

Len shouted his words out, and I think he knew I was in the verge of tears.. We walked through the hallway and into Len's elevator, and as soon as we went in he grabbed my shoulders,

Len's Pov

"Y/N, what did she say to you?"

"I uh.. nothing important.."

"Lies.."

"Okay! Fine! She said she wanted to.. stop being friends.."

"Y/N.."

"It's fine! She's only my.. only.. best.. childhood friend.."

Len's Pov

To be honest.. Ever since I saw how Yuki treats Y/N, it was obvious that Y/N cherished Yuki and Yuki doesn't.. It's like Daughter of Evil once again but Yuki doesn't like or love Y/N like Rin loves me (As a brother),

"She also said that she only used you didn't she?"

She looks surprised but then nods,

"Yes.. she did.."

"A-ah.."

It was an awkward silence for us on our way back down, I grabbed her hand and caressed her cheeks..

"You know I'll always side with you right?"

She blushed and gave me a smile, it was really weak.. As if it can fade forever if a single bad thing happens.

"You know what Y/N?"

"What?"

"Let's go somewhere fun!"

"H-huh? L-Len wai-"

I carried her bridal style and ran out of the building to my car, I opened the passenger's front seat and gently placed her. I ran to the driver's seat and quickly put on my seat belt, I start driving and looked at Y/N's face, damn.. she's adorable, I made my way to t/n's park and parked my car in the parking area.

"Len? Why here?"

"You'll see!"

We went into the main area where there would be a lot of food and drinks that were being sold,

"Snacks?"

"No thanks.."

I grabbed her hand.. she was shaking, I moved my arm around her waist. I took a quick glance at her, she was blushing, correction! We were blushing... I took her to the silent part of the park, it was next to a hill which was literally covered in trees.. except for the top part, and because it's dangerous.. It's a restricted area..

"Len? It's a restricted area.."

"Don't worry I've done this with all of my girlfriends!"

She looks jealous and annoyed! Haha, and again she's so damn adorable!

"Kidding! Kidding! You're actually my first crush.."

And now.. she's blushing.. My goodness I can really get a nosebleed seeing or meeting her all the time! As we climbed up the hill, Y/N was having difficulties due to the route we took. She got to the point where she was too tired to walk err.. climb, I had to carry her.. She was way lighter than Rin! Probably like.. 42 or 41kg, maybe lighter!

"L-Len, you can let go of me now.."

"What~ Nonsense!"

"B-but I'm heavy!"

She must've not realise what 'heavy' means. I love the way how she keeps stuttering every time she talks to me! She buried her head onto my chest, her head touching my chest.. it feels as if my hearts about to explode..

"Len, why do you always smell like bananas?"

"It's a secret~"