Chapter 2

My hotel room was THRASHED someone broke in and threw all my stuff al over the place. What if they were still in there? What if they were hiding and waiting to kill me?

"Oh my god what happened in here?!" He asked me

"I don't know everything was perfect when I left!" I yelled as I began to cry.

"Im going to go cheak it out"

I grabbed his shoulder and scram "NO WHAT IF THEY ARE STILL IN THERE THEY COULD HURT YOU!"

"Do you want me to call the police?"

I just nodded I couldn't speak I was so scared. I got dizzy and everything went black...

  I opened my eyes in a white room and it smelt gross... a smell I knew all to well... I was at the hospital. I looked around and I was Destery sitting in the corner. So it hadn't been a dream im really dating Destery... My room was really trashed...

"Mmmm" I moned, My head really hurt... Destery shot his head up and ran over to me, His eye were red... He had been crying?

"Ashley?! Are you feeling okay? I need to go get the nurse!" he started to run out of the room but I yelled after him

"DESTERY!" He came running back to my side.

"What? Are you in pain?" He asked, he looked so scared.

"No I just didn't want you to leave me..." I told him... I know it sounded stupid but I didn't want him to leave my side.

"I need to tell the Doctor your awake."

"There is a button behind my bed push it and the nurse will come." I told him.

"Okay." He pushed the button.

"Why were you crying?" I asked.

"You saw that you hotel got broken into and you passed out, I caught you in my arms before you hit the floor but you wouldn't wake up, so I called 9-1-1 and they took you here. You're awake now so that's all that matters."

"How Lon-" I started to ask but the nurse came in and interupted me.

"You called? Oh shes awake, I'll go get a doctor."

"Errgg" I groaned, I hate doctors.

"Whats wrong?"

"I hate doctors."

"Oh.. Well I think we can leave after the doctor talks to you."

"..How long have we been here?" I felt bad I had no idea how long we were here.. It was dark so maybe not that long..

"We got here about a half hour ago."

"Oh.. Well Can we jus-" The doctor came in and cut me off, That made me mad I just wanted to leave. Destery put his head down.

"Hello mis.Smith" Destery's head shot up, That was his last name.. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine. When can I leave?" I said kinda angrly, But hey I just wanted to leave.

"Okay well you can leave after we take off the IV."

"Okay." Thank god. He came over and took out the Iv and the thingy on my finger, Then he walked out of the room. I jumped up and Destery came up to me and hugged me. I kissed him on the cheek.

"Oh come on you can do better then that!" He Joked

"Oh really?" I said And Pushed him up against the wall. I kissed him, then it became more like a make out and a nurse walked in and saw us.