Intro

Hello! My username might be unfamiliar to you, or I probably had a totally random, funny, awkward, deep or meaningful convo with you in the comment section. Whoever you are, welcome to my newest project. I sincerely hope you find the kind of Dramione you're looking for.  Dark? Fluff? I do aim to have at least one from every category imaginable listed in here. (Maybe not EVERY, but you know what I mean.)

Just a heads up, I tend to ramble on in the 'Personal Comments' section but believe me, I try my hardest to backspace the hell out of the unimportant ramblings and stick to the things I feel that you all need to know about the book. I ask you to please read all of my comments and maybe add on a few stuff you want other people to know in the comment section. Some good discussion about the books is totally welcomed (just remember to put spoiler warnings!).

I'll dedicate each chapter to the author (only if they're on wattpad of course) and I will paste the link to each book right on the bottom of each chapter. Maybe an external link too if I happened to write that review on my laptop.

Oh and another thing, the books here aren't only the ones on wattpad. So many of them are from ff.com too. I kindly ask for your help in sending me Dramione recs from other websites (such as ao3, ff.com etc) because I'm confident that there are much more stuff out there that I haven't read yet. After all, who doesn't want some good, drool worthy and memorable DHr fic?

This book is ongoing, and I do try my best to remember everything about these books, some of which I had read long long ago and type out the most concise and honest review about them.