In love

I've never been in love with an actual person, but when or if I do someday fall in love I hope it'll give me the same exciting feelings of butterflies in my tummy that I get when I look at my favorite fictional characters. I know that sounds really depressing that one of the few things I have an emotional attachment to are fictional characters, but at least they make me happy.
   If I fall in love (which I probably won't cuz my expectations are unrealistically way too high) I want them to love me as much as I love them. I want to have a relationship where we couldn't live without each other, the type of relationship that would risk our safety, and keep us forever craving each other. A stupid dangerous relationship where we'd live together and die together. I want us to be each others everything, and if we'd get separated we'd go insane from the lack of each other's warmth. I want us to do anything for each other, even if it goes against all moral and standards of good and bad. I want us to be together forever in ecstasy, and only be happy if we have each other.
     But sadly I can't have that because it would be virtually impossible for someone of my personality and physical appearance to find someone willing to be that crazy for me, so I think I'll settle for a person that doesn't make me want to kill them after a few days, although it would be cool to find a man or woman crazy enough to match my crazy.