𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 " 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐢𝐧

Jin walked inside the room and gruntly sat on his chair with the school's playboy in the corner of the room.

He was in detention for being late twice."Jin..late for class" the teacher announced behind his desk.
"..twice.." he continued. Jin lowered his head as he felt disappointment overcoming him."I'm sorry sir but I had to take my mother in the hospital. She felt weak and she had no one to go with her."

Jin tried reasoning with the man."What was your excuse for your last tardiness?" Jin was taken aback. He didn't know what he would answer. He stood quiet knowing he can't defend himself anymore. Then the teacher proceed to the boy in the corner."his homework undone and not submitted, for 14th times" the teacher sighed out loud at his last sentence. The black haired boy chuckled and rolled his eyes."3 hours detention, Kim Namjoon" he eyed his behavior and sighed once again.

"1 hour, Kim SeokJin" with that the teacher left with the documents in his hands and left. Jin sighed.

SeokJin's POV:

I took out my novel from my bag and opened it where my last read stopped.
Presence of a person was behind me but I ignored it and continued on reading. Then out of a sudden, the book was snatched away from my grip. I turn to find Namjoon holding it.

I stood up and tried to reach it."Give it back" I commanded."Who are you to command me, princess?" he smirked as I try to reach it out of his grasp until he backed away and hit the table next to him as I tripped on my shoes and fell on him. Our faces were dangerously close as i felt his breathing on my face, the atmosohere started to heat up. I came back on my senses and tried to get off him but failed. His arms where around my waist with the book in his hand.

"Falling for me?"

With those words I hit his chest and snatched the book away from his grip and escaped him."Why would I fall for a playboy like you? All you do is fuck people and throw them somewhere else." I put the book back in my bag.

He grabbed my hand, "But I fell for you" his words made me look at him in disbelief. "Is this some kind of a sick joke? You. The school's famous playboy would fall for someone like me?"

"Its true.. that's why I'm like this. I fell for you since 5th grade until I knew I couldn't get you so I turned into a playboy and just think it is you who I'm having sex with..." his voice sent shiver down my spine.

He leant in and kissed me. Not for long I kissed back.

Namjoon's POV:

I expected for him to pull away but he didn't. I slid my hands to his waist as I pull him closer. I bit his bottom lip asking for entrance, he didn't open. My hands slid from his waist to his ass as I squeeze it making him gasp. I took the chance and let my tongue explore his wet cavern. He moaned between the kiss. Then I went to his neck biting it but then he stopped me.

I was confused."You're gonna make me like the others..."

I pulled him and kissed his forehead."I won't. I'll treat you my boyfriend, if you will answer me"
His face flushed bright pink. cute
"Please, please be my boyfriend" I begged.

He chuckled."I will. I will be your boyfriend"

My eyes widened as I kissed his forehead, his lips then to his neck leaving dark purple hickeys."you're mine, Kim SeokJin. mine" I whispered in his ear as I lick his earlobe. he moaned.

SeokJin's POV:

"hold on" he walked to the door and locked it. he smirked his way to me and carried me by the waist kissing me deeply and let me sat on one of the table.

he pulled away. "all fours now, baby"

I felt myself wet hearing him call me that. Of course, I obeyed and bent over to the table."good baby boy"

I heard the clanks of his belt as he pulled down my pants along with my boxers."ah!" I screamt of the sudden pain. namjoon just slapped me.

"baby surely has some kinks" his voice sent shiver to my spine. His hand was beside my face,"lick it"

I licked his finger and sucked it.

Third Person's POV:

Namjoon slipped a finger in Jin's hole as he screamt again and a sinful moans left his mouth. Namjoon inserted another one and Jin's moans just get louder and louder with each thrust. He pulled his fingers and finally slammed his cock inside.

"ahh! ahh" Jin's moans never ended as he enjoyed the new feeling. Tears stinger in the corner of his eyes, namjoon noticed it and wiped them.
"Baby? do you want me to stop?"

Jin shook his head, "n-no"
With a concern face on namjoon's he decided to take it slow. He thrusts his hips slower but deeper as he gives groans.

"ahh f-faster, daddy"

Namjoon looked at Jin by surprise."Beg for it" he keeps his slow and deep thrusts in him.

"Please daddy! ahh"

without another word said namjoon slammed harder and faster this time. Loud moans and skin slapping are being heard in the room but its the least of their concern.

Namjoon held Jin's waist as he leaves a mark on it. he smirks at his art.

he slammed back in again."ah so , tight baby boy" namjoon arched his head.

"I'm cumming, daddy!"

namjoon thrusts one more time as he held Jin's cock and pump it. Jin came as his white liquid sprayed on namjoon's hand and some on the floor.

Namjoon pulled his cock away once he felt himself cum inside him.

Jin fell to the side but namjoon catched him. Before he knew, Jin had passed out. he kissed his forehead and dressed him up and himself.

author-nim:

ye boiii, another update. ok I'm out. DON'T FORGET TO VOTEE