Back at school

Third Person POV

Harry and Zayn had an amazing two weeks and Zayn would be lying if he said he didn't have a crush on him. But now Zayn was sitting in Louis's car fidgeting was he going to back out of it? no? why? Because of his reputation, but what he didn't know was that Harry didn't give a fuck he just doesn't like being embarrassed.

They all walked in the school building together and immediately spotted Marcel. Louis clapped his hands and spoke up "everyone listen up Marcel is a fag and if you don't believe us look at this",and that when the banner dropped. A picture of Zayn and Harry kissing displayed around the halls, but before anyone could spot marcel and laugh in his face he was already storming out of the school.

But Zayn followed him not aware that his childhood mates were following him "Marcel wait" he yelled after Harry,Harry turned around and stared at Zayn with intensity "I had to do it marcel,for my reputation I really do like you" "Zayn your reputation really and what are you talking about I don't like you and to be honest you don't know anything about me goodbye".

Zayn felt tears brimming his eyes until he heard a cough behind him. He looked back at his friends and muttered a "go away". the two lads shared a look and walked over to Zayn and lifted him with ease. "What the fuck are you doing" Zayn yelled out. "Look if you really like him then let's go to his house and talk to him".

-•-

The three boys had walked into the house the front door, being left opened and hid behind the door way when they heard someone's footsteps come through the front door behind them. "HARRY" they heard a voice boom and when they peeked there heads out they saw a muscular guy about there age, brown eyes, and his hair was In a quiff. "What Liam" came a husky voices reply and saw a Marcel with no glasses skinny jeans piercings and his arms and neck covered with tattoos. He had a loose black shirt on and half his hair wasn't gelled back revealing curly locks. Liam laughed at the sight of his best mate "go finish mate, though your Marcel character was supposed to be in school" ,Liam snickered as Harry flipped him off.

Harry came down the stairs as himself completely "ok so now what are you doing here" Liam grabbed Harry's hand ,smirking at him he spoke up "were going clubbing mate" as the three boys looked in astonishment at Liam,and Zayn they has to hold back gasp when Harry walked out the door with Liam. When the door closed the three lads stepped out from behind the table. "What the fuck was that?",louis asked Clear confusion in his eyes. Niall shrugged while realization flashed through zayn's eyes. "Well it seem like Marcel is just an act ,and whoever that is, is who he really is."

The three boys stayed in the house waiting for Harry. When the door opens the boys hid behind doorway once again. They didn't just see Harry, but some girl too.

Harry pushed the girl from there. Group up on the wall. And slammed there lips together. He didn't waste anytime on getting to the point, Rutting his hard on in her clit making her cry out in pleasure. Zayn watched as he could feel tears forming but blinked them away. As Valerie (a/n Valerie is one of the girls who were doing drugs with Harry.) moaned into Harry's mouth she wrapped her legs around Harry,harry led her up the stairs ,still kissing and carrying her.

It was hours later when they came back,with wrinkled clothes and messy hair.

Harry's POV

"Her Valerie your waiting for the other to come right"? I questioned getting a nod in reply "I'm going to do my hair" she yelled not waiting for my reply as she walked up the stairs. I ran a hand through my hair as I heard the doorbell ring. Opening the door it revealed Liam. Once he took in my appearance he smirked "where'd you and Valerie disappear to,you left me at the club" all my response was,was a punch to his arm. I stepped aside letting him in. Once he was he pulled out a Four baggies "didn't use yours either aye?" Liam shook his head still smirking. Valerie walked down the stairs smirking at what was in Liam's hand.

As i ran up to the third floor to get my baggies of drugs from the safe I felt like someone was watching us ,but shook it off.

Once I had what I needed I walked down the steps seeing that josh and nick had already arrived along with Amanda Danielle and Eleanor (a/n Danielle and Eleanor or leasbian in this fanfic.) I dropped the baggies on the table waking over to Valerie and pulling her into my lap as they rolled up the drugs and passed it to me I lit it,inhaling the smoke and repeating the actions with Valerie once again blowing the smoke into her face then blowing the rest out away from her face. Passing the stuff to Liam and pulling her Into a quick snog

-•-

Hours and hours had passed until everyone had gotten down from there highs,and everyone had left my mansion. I walked over to my home gym and practiced with the punching bag for a few more hours. Aware of the three eyes watching me, yeah I knew that the three lads were in my house after i had first inhaled the smoke,i saw niall's blonde quiff peeking out.

Without looking back I spoke "you guys can come out". He heard footsteps approach him. "Umm hi" he heard Louis's voice speak.

I chuckled turning around to see Niall ,Louis, and Zayn standing there. Louis and Niall looked like they wanted to leave. So I told them they could "you can leave if you want it's not like I'm going to tie you up and make you stay you know" and they didn't think twice before running out of the house.

Leaving Zayn and Harry alone.