I'm here for you, so please don't lose yourself

Two little girls were running towards their front door as they heard it opening.

"Daddy! Papa is back!" Papa squatted at the front door when he saw his little girls running towards him. When they gave him a hug, he fell back and all three of them landed with a thud.

"Raina, Daina, you're going to break Papa's back." Daddy said as he saw the three people he loves on the floor. "Papa just got back from his laying his away games and he needs his back for that."

"Aw, but Daddy." They said.

"Come on you silly girls," Papa said as he picked them both up at the same time. "Let's go inside and you girls can tell me everything that happened while I was gone." Papa walked through the front door before giving Daddy a kiss on the lips.

"Ewwwwwwwwwww." The girls said causing both men to look at their girls both confused and scared. "Papa and Daddy are kissing and giving each other cooties." Both men looked at each other and instantly got the same idea. Papa held on to Daina and Daddy grabbed Raina before they both ran over to the couch in the family room to give the girls kisses all over their faces. They both started squealing before both fathers let them go. They watched the little twin girls run around and play with each other as Papa pulled Daddy onto his lap.

"I missed both you and the girls while I was away," Papa said to Daddy. "You guys were all I could think of." Daddy smiled at what Papa said before having his head rest against Daddy's shoulder.

"Papa! Papa!" Daina said as she started running towards her fathers. "Guess what!"

"What sweetie?" Papa asked, looking at one of his little girls.

"I have blue hair just like you!" Papa smiled her as Daddy chuckled.

"And Raina has blonde hair just like Daddy." Papa said. Raina started walking over to her fathers and sister before looking at her fathers.

"Something wrong Raina?" Daddy asked her.

"Daddy, how did you know that Papa was the one?" Both Papa and Daddy looked at each other before a memory came to both of them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The final buzzer rang for the game. His team had lost against Seirin. 80-81. He wanted his team to win. He wanted to win with his team. If only he wasn't injured in his last game. If he wasn't injured, they could have won. They would have been the ones to face Rakuzan.

But they weren't.

Kasamatsu told him not to worry about the team. That it was his responsibility as captain of Kaijo for the lost of the team. Kise could barely walk after the game. Once everyone had entered the locker room, words were exchanged. Kasamatsu and the rest of the third years retired with Hayakawa as the new captain. After they were done changing, all but one person had left the locker room.

It wasn't that Kise couldn't walk. He was still unable to move. Kise stayed because he felt he was responsible for Kaijo's lost. He wasn't able to help his team. His Perfect Copy wasn't able to help his team against Kuroko and Kagami towards the end. It gave them hope that they would be able to beat the light and shadow of Seirin but was crushed only by 1 point. Due to his crushing defeat for his team, Kise, unconsciously, started to cry. His sadness filled the nearly empty locker room. Kise allowed himself to cry alone in the locker room. It wasn't something cool that a model should do, but he couldn't help it. Despite the defeats he had experienced, the Winter Cup match against Seirin was too much for him to bare. He slowly found himself sinking more and more into his sadness, but there was no one to save him. Or so he thought.