Chapter 7

Sunset:

I woke up in a hospital bed. I look around and saw my friends approach me.

"Sunset darling, you're finally awake." Rarity said concerned. I remembered about what Adagio said..

I started crying, Applejack patted my back.

"Ah know letting go is hard.. b-but Sunset please think about y'erself aswell.." She said, i looked down.

"B-but i miss h-her a lot.." I sniffled, They all gave me a hug.

"C-can i go home n-now?" I asked, they shook their heads.

"We need to get Adagio out of your mind for a bit, darling." Rarity said as she grabbed my arm and pulled me to Twilight's van.

Twilight drove to my favourite place, The Pizza Arcade!! Half pizza place, half arcade!!

I gave them a small smile as they dragged me inside.

They bought a couple of game cards, and pizzas.

I gave them a smile, and walked towards the claw machine.

I tried winning the diamond shaped plushie. "Reminds me of s-someone.." I thought.

I spend three tries but never manage to get it. "Dammit machine!" I yelled, A guy approached me.

"hehe, let me help." He swiped his card on the machine and grabbed my hand.

He placed my hand on the controling lever thing, and held my hand as he guide me.

"We always play claw machines when i was a kid." He said, he's hands were soft.. i couldn't help but.. blush?

He dropped the claw and it caught the diamond shaped plushie. I started clapping.

"That must be why you're good at it." I said as he handed me the plushie.

"Here, take it. Its for you." He said as he gave me a.. cute smile. "R-reminds me of Adagio's grin.." I thought.

"O-oh.. hehe, thanks." I said as i hugged the plushie. He waved goodbye and walked out of the building.

My friends gave me a smile and a smirk. "Isn't he a cutie?" Rarity said, Applejack nudged her.

"Well of course, you're much more cuter than him." Rarity said as she pinched Applejack's cheek.

"Ehe.. thanks Rares." Applejack said and kissed Rarity's cheek.

"S-somehow remindes me of Me and A-Adagio's first kiss t-together.." i thought once again.

I sniffled and buried my face in the plushie.

"I have to go home." I stood up and ran home.

I locked myself in my house once again..

"D-Dagi.. " I mumbled her nickname as i sobbed on my bed.

"i-i miss you.. i-i can't t-take you off m-my mind.." I mumbled as i cried myself to sleep..