chapter 2

We been kissing for 30 minutes now. I get up on my knees. And start undressing him as I kissing him. A few minutes later after our clothes are off. He is laying down and me on top of him. I push him inside and slowly start riding him. He puts his hands on my hips. And starts moving me faster I whimper. He turns us over and continues. When I woke up this morning I found him gone. So I got dress in grey skinny Jean's and pink top and flats and a grey and pick Chevron scarf. I straighten my hair put on make up. And went to the kitchen to get breakfast. Then I walk to school. When i got there i saw my friends. I try to forget what happened last night but couldn't. I went to first class to see him not even look at me. After school I hangout with with kristen. We ate popcorn and watch movies for 2 hours. She stay the night. When morning came I went to look at my phone for any new message. And I didn't have any. The 4 days were me and kristen just watching movies. Few days later I went to school he never looked at me. I wanted to confront him. After class to talk to him. "Hey I need to talk to you" i say. "Theres nothing to talk about" he said. "You took my virginity and I dont even know your name" I said. "My name is Cayden and it was your choice that you wanted me to do that" he said.
Second chapter hope you like it