Chapter 19: Book Thief Grandpa

Alissa's pov

"Who are you?" I said again, he seemed to be in a daze and this man/ guy is a vampire.

Witchy juju, no time for jokes Alissa.

I snapped my fingers in front of his face and waved which seemed to do the trick since he flinched.

"Oh yeah, sorry, let me introduce myself I am Chance," He said extending a hand, iIhave heard this name somewhere for sure.

Oh GAWd  no

He is Victoria's Husband. Now this useless barn animal of a vampire ancestor won't hesitate to kill me, just like the rest of my ancestors, I guess.Yipee!! 

"Who tried to kill you?" Chance asked, oh sorry, my great-something grandfather asked and did he just read my read my mind ,literally, like Ethan.

"Sorry, if it is weird but gifted qualities make that happen you know," he said and sat on the bench nearby.

"Your Victoria's husband," I said and he nodded and pated the  seat next to him and I sat down.

"I thought you were human the family tree said so," I said and he shook his head and scoffed.

Did I say something wrong?

"If you're talking about the supernatural Elizabeth Family Tree in that family history  book, I don't think you can get much info from it, it's messed up it says I have only two children where as I have 4," he said and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"You have 4 children!?!" I said and turned to him, he nodded. Imagine how many far off cousins I would have.

He kept his hand on my shoulder and then this sudden pain filled my shoulder which made me fall to the ground, I heard groaning from Chance who was holding his hand in pain. Few seconds later I felt fine, no pain. I stood up and faced him and he also stood.

"You're the new Tribrid  !?"he said shocked and I shrugged, feigning that t didn't bother me that he someone knew.

"Oh my god, if that's the case then why are you out in the open like this you should be-" I cut him off and said.

"Locked up in a cage," he shook his head.

"No, you're supposed to be with people who can protect you, your family, someone who can keep you from killing 12 supernaturals," He said and I looked at him in confusion. Buddy, you should have told me that when I was in New York.

This guy seems to know everything I could have just asked him, instead of going through every  single book in the twins library.

"I can protect myself, I have my friends too, if anything happens, my brother and I are hybrids , Witpires, we can protect ourselves." I said.

"Your brother also has the Tribrid curse?" He asked and I shook my head meaning no. Thank god, he doesn't.

"Can you just tell me the whole story and explanation, cause I'm sure you and your wife started it and one more question, Why did you call me Victoria?" I said and he nodded with hurt evident in his eyes.

"I was human, Victoria was werewolf, we met each other, we started talking, became bestfriends, then she told me she was a werewolf, I didn't take it easy, we didn't talk for days when gradually I got over it, she was the most controlled werewolf, even if there was a vampire in front of her, she could control herself very well," he said and stopped and looked at the ring in his finger and then continued.